Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked.

Discus and support Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just redeemed my Xbox One Day One achievement code on my Xbox on Oct 21. It showed it was redeemed successfully. I can see an new order with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hjhhh3000, Oct 24, 2019.

1. hjhhh3000
    hjhhh3000 Guest

I have just redeemed my Xbox One Day One achievement code on my Xbox on Oct 21. It showed it was redeemed successfully.

I can see an new order with number [Mod Translation - PII] in my purchase history showing that I have actually redeemed the code.

BUT the Day One achievement was not unlocked. I understand that this achievement has been hidden from achievement list. However, I could see from Xbox One Official Club and Microsoft Store that my Day One achievement is not hidden but actually not unlocked
    at all.

Could you please help me with this? I did a search in the Microsoft Community. It seems to be a common issue even back in 2013~2015. For example, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/00cf5bc6-29fb-4f9f-be2f-4f3dcfeb506e?page=1

:)

hjhhh3000, Oct 24, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Day One Achievement - Single Profile?

Hello,

The achievement itself is a 0G achievement and only for the profile that redeems the token code that's in the box. Sorry, that means that it's a 1 time redeem.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

XBOX ONE not delivered by UPS Nov 22, 2013

The Day One achievement is a redeemable code.
  4. bob111111111(2) Win User

Day One Achievement - Single Profile?

like most codes , the account you redeem the code on , is the account that gets achievement
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Help Xbox troll!!!!

As long as the gamer picture came from the Marketplace, a redeemable code, or an in-game achievement, no.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Day One Achievement?

The day one achievement is a code. Only one of you will be able to redeem it.

Edit: Ninja'd
Thema:

1. Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked. - Similar Threads - Code Redeemed Achievement

2. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  3. Redeem code issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code issue: After typing xbox live gold code in system a error from Microsoft appears and say there is a problem on their end has anyone experience this and if so what did you do to solve this problem...
  4. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  5. Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work: Dear Sir or Madam, during the Gamescom this year I won two codes for XBOX Game Pass Ultimate for 6 months each. When I try to redeem the respective codes at...
  6. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  7. Redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code: Hello. I just bought a second hand xbox one s. A game (Minecraft) was already installed and I received the code for redeeming it from the previous owner. The previous owner had his own...
  8. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  9. microsoft redeem code on wrong device

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft redeem code on wrong device: I put a accidently applied a code to my laptop instead of my xbox, can this be reversed 5970fa2f-d1ad-4ec4-b5bb-67ac82e7d721
  10. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...