Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked.

Discus and support Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just redeemed my Xbox One Day One achievement code on my Xbox on Oct 21. It showed it was redeemed successfully. I can see an new order with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hjhhh3000, Oct 24, 2019.

1. hjhhh3000
    hjhhh3000 Guest

I have just redeemed my Xbox One Day One achievement code on my Xbox on Oct 21. It showed it was redeemed successfully.

I can see an new order with number [Mod Translation - PII] in my purchase history showing that I have actually redeemed the code.

BUT the Day One achievement was not unlocked. I understand that this achievement has been hidden from achievement list. However, I could see from Xbox One Official Club and Microsoft Store that my Day One achievement is not hidden but actually not unlocked
    at all.

Could you please help me with this? I did a search in the Microsoft Community. It seems to be a common issue even back in 2013~2015. For example, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/00cf5bc6-29fb-4f9f-be2f-4f3dcfeb506e?page=1

:)

hjhhh3000, Oct 24, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Day One Achievement - Single Profile?

Hello,

The achievement itself is a 0G achievement and only for the profile that redeems the token code that's in the box. Sorry, that means that it's a 1 time redeem.
  3. fredgiblet Win User

XBOX ONE not delivered by UPS Nov 22, 2013

The Day One achievement is a redeemable code.
  4. bob111111111(2) Win User

Day One Achievement - Single Profile?

like most codes , the account you redeem the code on , is the account that gets achievement
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Help Xbox troll!!!!

As long as the gamer picture came from the Marketplace, a redeemable code, or an in-game achievement, no.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Day One Achievement?

The day one achievement is a code. Only one of you will be able to redeem it.

Edit: Ninja'd
Thema:

1. Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked. - Similar Threads - Code Redeemed Achievement

2. Microsoft Gift Code - Redeemed to incorrect account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gift Code - Redeemed to incorrect account.: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition (PC) for my son as a birthday gift. The store gave me a code, which my son redeemed, however he redeemed it onto the wrong account (an old account was...
  3. redeeming a code in another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming a code in another country: i purchased a dlc "rise of iron" for destiny 1 for a friend online, unfortunately they are in a different country/time zone so the code does not work. is there anything i can do about this or have...
  4. Redeemed codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed codes: Hi, i redeemed 2 codes for my new xbox on the wrong account... Can i somehow get them back? f5179549-8d94-4958-9ba7-19d133d5f128
  5. redeeming a gift code on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeeming a gift code on xbox one s: I got a gift code voucher with my new x-box one s (all digital) purchase. The code for Fortnite - rogue spider nite with 2000 v bucks is not working and is giving a message that this has already...
  6. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  7. Xbox redeem code region issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox redeem code region issue: Hi, I've purchased a 3 month Xbox live code through my MS Live account, but it won't now redeem to my Xbox account. Have tried asking for a refund, but am simply advised the purchase does not...
  8. Non mi permette di riscattare un codice[Translation-It does not allow me to redeem a code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non mi permette di riscattare un codice[Translation-It does not allow me to redeem a code]: Sia sul sito, dallo store si xbox, app xbox del pc e di ios clicco per riscattare il codice carica e si chiude da solo senza aver potuto inserire niente. Ho provato anche da diversi dispositivi...
  9. Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally: My friend bought a Xbox One console from US and moved to India. He is currently using the Xbox in India. I am planning to buy a Xbox digital game code from US Microsoft Store and would like to...
  10. codice product gia riscattato[product code already redeemed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    codice product gia riscattato[product code already redeemed]: ho acquistato su amazon un buono regalo per xbox ma quando vado a inserire il codice di 25 cifre mi dice che è stato gia scaricato. Come posso controllare dove e da chi è stato utilizzato? Grazie...