Code region problem

Discus and support Code region problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Recently my friend bought me a DLC Map. I went to redeem the code and it says that it was bought in a different region and that I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheRedPuppet184, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Code region problem

Hello. Recently my friend bought me a DLC Map. I went to redeem the code and it says that it was bought in a different region and that I have to contact my friend. Me and the friend dont know what to do. If someone can help me it would be great. Thanks

:)

TheRedPuppet184, Aug 1, 2019
  2. TheRedPuppet184 Win User

Code region problem

Hello!

My Region would be United States and my friends region is Canada, It Was Bought on the Microsoft Store.
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Region code problem

Spartan is this confirmed and where do I get more information on this tool please??
  4. WPAK Win User

Region code problem

As addition, not all games are region locked, but some are.

There is no way around it, other then using games bought from the region where the console was bought
  5. WPAK Win User

Problem with region code

6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Code region problem

Hello TheRedPupper,

Thank you for replying back. As previously stated by XBF Erick, since your friend is from a different region your friend will need to

Request a Refund
    as the product will not work in your region.

This
    FAQ for Gifting
    should also provide some more info for you.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Code region problem

1. Code region problem - Similar Threads - Code region problem

2. Wrong Region Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Region Code: Hello, yesterday I bought fifa17 on the internet in the market for my account (kacsa04). The problem is that i cannot play with it because the message says that I am in the wrong region to play...
  3. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  4. Region Restricted Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Restricted Code: Recently my friend bought two xbox live membership codes, one from amazon and one from the microsoft store. Both have a region restriction and i’ve tried them and it gives me the same error. I’ve...
  5. Xbox Codes Redeeming Problems ( Region )

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Codes Redeeming Problems ( Region ): Please help - got a $5 dollar code for Xbox but can’t redeem cause I have a uk account , any help? 0c26a8fa-e873-472e-98d1-dff5e6dfa314
  6. Problem with region code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with region code: Hello, I have a problem with an Xbox code, a friend gave me a map of COD BO3 and when entering the code I get this: Contact the seller to obtain the code that works in your region. This code was...
  7. region problem and prepaid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region problem and prepaid code: Hello, My friend offered me Battlefield 1 (bought from the xbox market) and when I enter the code her tells me that the region is not the same, but we are in the same region....
  8. Xbox 360 games' region code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games' region code problem: So I got a game from Amazon and it's made in US, but when I tried it (I live in Finland) it said that the region code was not correct for this console. I have never heard that and in the...
  9. Problem with region code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with region code: Hello, I have a problem with an Xbox code, a friend gave me a map of COD BO3 and when entering the code I get this: Contact the seller to obtain the code that works in your region. This code was...
  10. DVD region code problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVD region code problem!: Hey everyone! I have a xbox 360 250gb slim console. When im trying to play DVD on my console it send me a message wrong region and says: this discs region is incorrect for this console. I...