Code sent by brother disappeared

Discus and support Code sent by brother disappeared in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I was sent a code for a fortnite pack a while ago and I forgot about it because it was in message requests and I just found it today in my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SupremaSace, Sep 6, 2019.

1. SupremaSace
    SupremaSace Guest

Hello, I was sent a code for a fortnite pack a while ago and I forgot about it because it was in message requests and I just found it today in my phone app and went to open it. It was visible for a second maybe after I opened it and the message instantly
    vanished and was replaced by "things sure are quiet in here, try sending a message." Was wondering if there was any way to get in contact with someone to fix this so I can redeem the code.

:)

SupremaSace, Sep 6, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If it was sent as a message, it can expire after a set time. Have your brother look through his recent purchases and then have him send it again once he finds it!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there SupremaSace,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with messages on the Xbox mobile app. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools or resources to help assist with recovering messages from the mobile app. We recommend
    to try using the
    Xbox.com
    > My Account > Messages or the Xbox console to help review your Messages on your Xbox profile.

Give this a try and hope this helps.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

Have your brother check his purchase history and he can resend it or send you a text with the code. Check
    your Xbox purchase history

View your Xbox purchase history on your Xbox One console

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.

View your Xbox purchase history online

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Compare your purchase history to your bank or credit card statement.
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Messages left in Message Requests will be deleted after 30 days I believe. If that's the case, then you'll have to have him resend the code via message. As long as the code wasn't redeemed, and he has access to it, you should be able to redeem it still.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Sometimes I get codes via Xbox messages and I'm given an option to redeem them directly from the messages. Did you happen to check in your order history if the content was redeemed already?

Here is the view order link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
Thema:

1. Code sent by brother disappeared - Similar Threads - Code sent brother

2. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent: On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It...
  3. Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent: I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten the sling code sent to me. Please send me the...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  5. I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link

in XBoX Rewards
    I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link: I redeemed a $25 and a $10 prepaid visa from the VIP vault. The codes I was sent were 16 digits and the link to use them was to my Microsoft account where its a 25 character code you enter. I'm...
  6. Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent: I pre ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition through The Microsoft Store on my Xbox One and was supposed to receive a message with a code for $2 Million in GTA V Online within 7-10 days....
  7. Buy 3 months get 3 months promotional code was not sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3 months get 3 months promotional code was not sent: I purchased xbox live during the buy 3 months get 3 months free below is the order information which does qualify for the time the offer was available and has been confirmed in support chat....
  8. Get old messages with codes sent by Microsoft on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get old messages with codes sent by Microsoft on Xbox One: Hello, Is there a way to get back the old messages that Microsoft occasionally sends us on Xbox One? Let's say they send us a message for a promotion and the message is deleted after a while,...
  9. USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work: Good Afternoon Everyone, I purchased two (2) $100 gift card codes from Amazon and then sent those to two (2) separate accounts for two (2) friends in Ireland. They are unable to use those codes....
  10. someone sent me a code with the gift system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    someone sent me a code with the gift system: He bought the code, and sent it, and I pressed redeem code. The code automatically went in, but then I started up the game, and I got no dlc, for revelations. Then I went back to the map pack for...