Code Vein

Discus and support Code Vein in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm gonna buy code vein but i don't have xbox gold because i prefer offline games like witcher etc. I'm worried that this game can't be launched... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MateuszTabor, Oct 2, 2019.

1. MateuszTabor
    MateuszTabor Guest

Code Vein

I'm gonna buy code vein but i don't have xbox gold because i prefer offline games like witcher etc. I'm worried that this game can't be launched without xbox gold. What do you think?

:)

MateuszTabor, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Code Vein

It should run fine offline, If your buying a hard copy and your Xbox isn't connected to the internet you should be fine. The article I was just reading says if you are playing offline you will have a companion by your side to help you out, which sounds
    pretty cool.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Code Vein

As far as I know gold is only needed if you want to play the game in online co-op.

The in game menu has the option to play offline.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

code vein customisation

I'm not worried about taking 5hrs to customize my character. I normally take 20-30mins customizing my character.
  6. Skepticality Win User

code vein customisation

Character customization is both a gift and a curse haha, I spend at least an hour creating a character then just before starting I end up changing bits so it takes longer
Thema:

Code Vein

1. Code Vein - Similar Threads - Code Vein

2. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  3. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  4. Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when installing almost all Game Pass games (PC): I subscribed to the PC Game Pass thing some days ago, but some games give an error immediately after starting the download. When I click on Install, it goes to Queued, then Starting and right...
  5. 0x800713AB error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800713AB error code: my xbox wont connect but my phone and everything else will. dd850288-e9c7-4901-bf01-bf42effe29a3
  6. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  7. Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80073cfc: I have encountered a problem where when I try to install certain games it gives me this error code 0x80073cfc. This is only affecting certain games such as Football Manager 2019 and Imperator Rome...
  8. Code Vein Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Vein Season Pass: Hey everyone. I've noticed a solid amount of people (myself included) do not have the season pass working properly for Code Vein. While Xbox does acknowledge that I own the season pass, it doesn't...
  9. Code vein

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code vein: Salve ho prenotato code vein edizione deluxe è con essa il season pass ma quando usci il gioco mi venero datati tutti i contenuti ma al avvio del gioco non era attivo il contenuto della versione...
  10. code vein customisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code vein customisation: who is ready to spend 5hr customising and recustomising there character(s) when the game comes out 95839642-2b13-4d51-aff6-97ef26ce6eaf