Code Xbox Live Gold already used

Discus and support Code Xbox Live Gold already used in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded …. and I can't get to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ambrouille2010, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Code Xbox Live Gold already used

Hello, I bought an Xbox Live gold key today, but the seller asks when the key has been validated, so I can be refunded

….

and I can't get to contact the direct online service.

:)

Ambrouille2010, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One Preview member, Evolve Alpha code doesn't work

Hey everyone!

The Evolve Alpha code requires a Xbox Live Gold membership, without a Gold Membership you will be unable to use the Evolve Alpha code. If you already have a Gold Membership and are unable to use the code please let us know. Thanks!
  3. DanMen334 Win User

if you bought it in a supermarket or convenience store, they must take charge since all the gift cards they activate at the time of payment, even if it was for amazon you have the right to have them reimburse you
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Ambrouille2010,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with the gift card that you purchased. Did you purchase this through a retailer or was it directly through us? What exactly is it that you are attempting to do?

You can always go through the
    Contact Us
    page so that you can request a callback from our Xbox Support team.

I Hope this helps.
  5. Aventhyz Win User

One advice I give you is not to buy games or subscriptions anywhere, only buy in safe or trusted places, so you don't go through situations like this again.Since you purchased from a non-Microsoft seller, you have to contact them in order to have your
    code, one which works.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/services to make
    sure your membership is active. If it is and you still cannot play online try deleting your gamertag from the console then redownload it.

If you still have trouble or the membership is not listed on your account please contact Xbox Live Support for more assistance. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

First of all, however, you should also hear the opinion of Xbox support. it is likely that you have redeemed the code and seeing that the service was not active you tried to enter the code again. It may happen that after a long time you don't use Xbox Live
    Gold the services remain blocked.

The following link allows you to understand the latest purchases, and the codes redeemed. take a look and check:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you see that your last purchase is listed in the list, ask for a refund: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

But I suspect that the code you purchased is actually redeemed by someone else. Microsoft does not reimburse in these cases. You will need to call the seller and ask for another code. Or report it to the police.

I repeat:

Today is Saturday, it takes a while to talk to the assistance. In case you need to wait for Monday morning.

Hope this helps! Let us know!
Thema:

1. Code Xbox Live Gold already used - Similar Threads - Code Live Gold

2. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  3. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  7. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  8. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  9. After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After activation new Xbox Live Gold Code no Service for the cash!: Hi Guys, my Trouble is, that I activate a new code to extend my Membership in xbox live gold. When i write in the code everything was ok, but after the Confirm of the Code, there was a popup for...
  10. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...