Code

Discus and support Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; we bought a package for a 12 month ise byt we cant get it to connect to the tv when my son tries to play. It keeps saying an adult needs to buy this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarieJohnson4, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Code

we bought a package for a 12 month ise byt we cant get it to connect to

the tv when my son tries to play. It keeps saying an adult needs to buy this even though we bought it already. We got not verification code.

:)

MarieJohnson4, Sep 6, 2019
  2. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. steelers1821 Win User

Quantum break preorder codes not received after waiting 7 to 10 days after launch.

Preordered on 4/4/16

Missing my codes for Alan wake game code, American Nightmare dlc code, the writer dlc code, and quantum break Windows 10 code
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Kicked back here again

You can post the codes on the forums.

Not sure what you mean by "upper code" & "bottom code".

What was the code for?
  6. Sloth Future Win User

Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

Error Code: Invalid code. Please check the code and try entering it again.

Its a 20 digit code that came on the box.
Thema:

Code

1. Code - Similar Threads - Code

2. Need help finding code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding code: I placed an order through the Microsoft store for vbucks my grandson wanted and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the code so he can use it, apparently this isn't a gift card that is being...
  3. Digital gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital gold code: I brought a month of gold using the gold. Digital code in the xbox store (NOT the microsoft store) and i didnt get the. Code no pop up or message what do i do 82149acd-1ad8-4544-9c88-637fd4afdbe3
  4. Error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8027025a: I tryed every solution to fix this code then i got the black screen of death then i did the soft factory reset and then did as i was told to and still nothing im still getting the same code over...
  5. Microsoft Store error code: 0x00000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store error code: 0x00000005: Hi there, so my xbox will not allow me to download games or have updates for games that are already on my xbox. I have already tried a soft reset of my xbox and had already checked my location...
  6. Error code - 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code - 0x803F8001: Receiving an Error code - 0x803F8001 when attempting to launch a game. It appears that I would have to repurchase the game because I apparently don't own it anymore, but I would prefer other...
  7. Error Code 0x80a40403

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80a40403: I have looked through the error codes, and I cannot find the solution with this. Does anyone know the solution? 2b2185a4-f1f1-4b87-ba9c-443f86c317cc
  8. All digital xbox free codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All digital xbox free codes not working: My friend recently got a new xbox all digital edition, and it came with free codes for sea of thieves and fortnite spider night. He gave me the fortnite code as he does not play fortnite. I tried...
  9. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  10. Xbox Gift card code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift card code not working: Ok so I recently bought an $15 Xbox gift card a.k.a Microsoft points and I when I finished putting in the code it says not activated and that I need to call a merchant to activate it. I honestly...