codes

Discus and support codes in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i did all the surveys for a free xbox live code i completed survey after survey after survey after survey then more surveys and still did not the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by conceled beast, Aug 28, 2018.

1. codes

i did all the surveys for a free xbox live code i completed survey after survey after survey after survey then more surveys and still did not the code for free xbox live codes can you please let me know what to do for i spent over an hour completing surveys
    for this.

:)

conceled beast, Aug 28, 2018
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Aug 28, 2018
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Giving away 8 PC games!

Are you giving the Origin codes, the steam codes, or both?

BlackSolaris, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

codes

If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support. Generally you would receive
    points and then use those points to redeem a code.

Otherwise, you would need to contact customer support for whoever is running those surveys.

Smwutches, Aug 28, 2018
  5. generally those survey sites offering free codes are just phishing for information and you never get what your trying for

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 28, 2018
  6. it was from microsoft,com home page i didnt redirect to another page .

conceled beast, Nov 3, 2018
  7. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

9. steelers1821 Win User

Quantum break preorder codes not received after waiting 7 to 10 days after launch.

Preordered on 4/4/16

Missing my codes for Alan wake game code, American Nightmare dlc code, the writer dlc code, and quantum break Windows 10 code
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Kicked back here again

You can post the codes on the forums.

Not sure what you mean by "upper code" & "bottom code".

What was the code for?
  11. Sloth Future Win User

Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

Error Code: Invalid code. Please check the code and try entering it again.

Its a 20 digit code that came on the box.
Thema:

codes

1. codes - Similar Threads - codes

2. recovery code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recovery code: do Microsoft know my recovery code d6930732-851a-494d-bb62-476594d0661e
  3. FH4 E:f-0 Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 E:f-0 Error Code: I was playing the game fine 2 days ago when the game started crashing during the first loading screen. I play Forza Horizon 4 on PC and have never experienced issues like this, the game usually...
  4. error code 121010

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 121010: Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows error code 121010. what shall I do? 63f58363-8580-49c2-9d6f-6558e0b346d6
  5. My xbox app error code 0x404

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app error code 0x404: I try everyhing. But still the same mistake. 3651168b-8583-4bb9-ade0-599e285cc00c
  6. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  7. Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed: Hello I have redeemed the deluxe edition and pre order pack for Rage 2 but it has not installed on my xbox one console . I have checked purchase history and both codes have been redeemed ....
  8. Can't sign in error with no code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in error with no code.: When I turn on my Xbox 360, before anything (profiles) even show up on screen, I get a "can't sign in" error. It does not give any error code and just says "a problem occured while signing in....
  9. Minecraft Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code not working: I was planing on getting Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I couldn't Login i can open it, but its only the trial edition. I used a code I got after getting java edition in 2012 if that's any...
  10. Redeem Code issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Code issue: Hello Hivemind, I received and email from Xbox Engage, that seems to be genuine, informing me that I had scored 5000 reward points , and to enter the code at https://www.aka.ms/rewardscode...