CODING ERROR Casual Games-Classsic Jigsaw-Western Collection-Red Building

Discus and support CODING ERROR Casual Games-Classsic Jigsaw-Western Collection-Red Building in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not trying to get a response but wanted to let MS know they had a coding error on 1 puzzle. This is the closest thread I could find. 2 unrelated pieces... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarvinCarlson, Oct 2, 2019.

1. CODING ERROR Casual Games-Classsic Jigsaw-Western Collection-Red Building

Not trying to get a response but wanted to let MS know they had a coding error on 1 puzzle. This is the closest thread I could find. 2 unrelated pieces locked together. There is no way to separate them....Therefore I assume the puzzle cannot be completed
    and, further, would not allow the rest of the puzzles in the series to be unlocked. Using a PC not an Xbox. Hopefully someone has direct access to MS or their employees monitor the board.

:)

DarvinCarlson, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I think the best way is to go to the game forums so they are aware of this coding issue
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

Hello PursuantParty52,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any errors that occur on casual games. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

won't allow me to sign in!!!!

Hey there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw? I recommend starting out by following the steps on our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ. Additionally, check
    out the
    Error Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    post on the official Jigsaw facebook page.

Give each of those steps a shot and post back!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hello RosalindCraig,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. The link we provided will take you to a FAQ list for these games. The section of the FAQ entitled, "I'm getting an error code in my game. What should I do?" contains information about
    this error code. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

Hello EquableMule738,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing an in-game issue with Microsoft Jigsaw. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Game Community
    will have more options on how to resolve in-game issues or errors. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. CODING ERROR Casual Games-Classsic Jigsaw-Western Collection-Red Building - Similar Threads - CODING ERROR Casual

2. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...
  3. Error code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x0000000000000000: Ive had this issue on and off for about 3 months now where i connect to my wifi fine but still not able to invite friends to parties play online games (console is completely offline) and when i...
  4. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  5. Roblox error code 110

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 110: My daughter is trying to play Roblox on her Xbox One S and is receiving an error code 110 for every game she is trying to play. We can get into the games fine from her tablet. We are only...
  6. 56d85bb8 Error code on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    56d85bb8 Error code on Xbox one: I keep getting cut off online play on NBA 2K20 please help me thank you 097040b7-ee4a-4426-8d1d-8d07259d5edc
  7. Error code 0x800701e7 when downloading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800701e7 when downloading on xbox one: I keep getting an error code 0x800701e7 when I try and download a game, I've done all the system reset, cleared cache but still nothing. How do I resolve this issue?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31
  9. Xbox Error code E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error code E105: I don't expect for someone to reply to this question, but during the corona virus outbreak. My xbox decides to not start up, I get and error code called E105, a few days ago I used to be able to...
  10. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50: Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all...