COdMw

Discus and support COdMw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; call of duty modern warfare I only have English and French. I need Polish. I bought the game in the Netherlands. Can I do something about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kiwsson00, Dec 3, 2019.

1. kiwsson00
    kiwsson00 Guest

COdMw

call of duty modern warfare I only have English and French. I need Polish. I bought the game in the Netherlands. Can I do something about it?

:)

kiwsson00, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

COdMw

Hi kiwsson00,

You would need to contact the game publishers and developers for further assistance, since they are responsible for implementing language options in their games. Most of the time, game developers will only include the language or languages that are predominantly
    used in the region where you purchase the game, whether you purchase the game digitally or through a physical disc. Therefore the game would only be available in Polish if you bought it from Poland. Here are the contact options for the publisher (Activision)
    and game developer (Infinity Ward):

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

COdMw

4. lI Disciple Il Win User

Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

The patch should have been out already since the issues with codmw started on day of release
  5. McTugmutton Win User

Xbox Cannot Connect due to No Teredo IP Address

It is not only CODMW. I don't own the game and I just started receiving this same error as well. I noticed it while playing Borderlands 3 but I had been playing for weeks without any issues until last week. I have a feeling it's some update on Xbox's end.
  6. orzeik Win User

Call Of Duty 4 is unplayable it needs to be fixed!! FAST!!!

CODMW is still alive! plenty of people love to play, but hackers and spammers have completely wrecked the game, can some one please fix this, and do a few minor tweaks to it so green connection is possible, im sick of black ops and mw2 xbox should fix there
    system, its unacceptable.
Thema:

COdMw