Coins gone back to low amount.

Discus and support Coins gone back to low amount. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The amount of coins give is back to original state. Was the boost temporary. eb05edec-741c-4051-b202-bd011d7654bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SAMTMAN, Mar 18, 2014.

1. SAMTMAN
    SAMTMAN Guest

The amount of coins give is back to original state. Was the boost temporary.

:)

SAMTMAN, Mar 18, 2014
  2. JudyNeSmith
    JudyNeSmith Guest
    I can't tell you how many times I have writen

I don't know why I still play your Bingo. Tonight I went into Bingo and decided to buy more coins.I had about 13 coins in my balance already. When I went into to listen to the ad to get the free coins. It would not let me watch the video for the free coins so
    I tried to buy the beginning amount but it would not let me buy that amount or the next amount. I decided to go ahead and buy the next amount of 530 for $4.99. When it deposited the amount in my coin balance it only added 286 coins...it shorted my bank 286
    coins. i want to hear from someone immediately I am really getting tired of all the problems with your games. But this game won't sell me coins in the lower amounts and then cheats me out of the ones I paid cash for ! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS . I WANT MY MONEY BACK,,.Check
    your messages this has happened before.

JudyNeSmith, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Coins not being saved as well

As others have posted, I am having the same issue where coins aren't saving. Sometimes when I log in it says I have zero coins, and other times it says I have the amount I'm supposed to have - but that amount doesn't increase because when I finish a game
    I'm back at zero coins and logging back in gives me the original amount or zero. This has been going on for a few days.

Emperor WiseApe, Mar 18, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

Apparently it's a issue going on and they are working to fix it as we speak. What mode were you on? I play Garden Ops a lot and I think they need to up the coins for Hard (7k-8K) and Crazy (9K-11K) guaranteed if you escape.

A few days ago I played hard and made 9K somehow and then I completed Crazy Mode and got close to 7. I've had similar experiences between Normal & Hard as well.

CRUZZifer, Mar 18, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Apparently it's a issue going on and they are working to fix it as we speak. What mode were you on? I play Garden Ops a lot and I think they need to up the coins for Hard (7k-8K) and Crazy (9K-11K) guaranteed if you escape.

A few days ago I played hard and made 9K somehow and then I completed Crazy Mode and got close to 7. I've had similar experiences between Normal & Hard as well.
  6. iAshHD Win User

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

People with large amounts of coins and near-complete team fall into two categories: Either they got incredibly lucky with their free packs, sold very high and bought fairly low, or they created multiple accounts and abused the system.
  7. MightyLeoApp Win User

Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

Hi. Thanks!

Yes we are definitely signed in, tried to log out and back in again.

The coins were deducted so it looked like a successful purchase.

Now the coins are gone and the mod also :-(
  8. Lamer70 Win User

FIFA COINS = MISSING!

help my coins are gone I had 100k coins
  9. dj LIVE Win User

MUT Card Collections???

some collections give you the a card back upon completion of the collection. does not matter if its a legend or gold, etc...

you dont need to spend real money to get coins but you do have to spend time offline doing the season challenges to get coins. not sure the exact amount but if you complete 1season you should have about 14k in coins. make sure to ONLY use the cards in
    the bronze tier. makes the games somewhat difficult as you get closer to the end but you wont waste coins on buying contracts...

you can also buy players in the 60's for 1 coin in the store option in mut. use these guys when some of your other players run low of contracts.. once you get about 20k in coins you should be able to get 4 or 5 legends and or key players to fill you roster.
Thema:

1. Coins gone back to low amount. - Similar Threads - Coins gone low

2. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  3. Apex Coins never showed up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex Coins never showed up: Purchased 3 months gold that advertised bonus 1000 Apex Coins to be sent before June 30, it's now July 3rd and I haven't received anything. I tried to contact support but the only option was to...
  4. Code for apex coins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Code for apex coins not received: I recently bought apex coins from Microsoft site. It says completed for transaction and asked for my address too. Are they going to deliver the code to me or are they gonna mail me? Because i have...
  5. Nepřičetli se coiny z Minecraftu kolekce pro začátečníky [Translation - The coins of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nepřičetli se coiny z Minecraftu kolekce pro začátečníky [Translation - The coins of the...: Ahojky, koupila jsem 17.9. Minecraft kolekci pro začátečníky windows 10, měli jsme již Minecraft home editon. Zkoušeli jsme instalaci, tak to vypadlo, že se to asi stáhlo. Všechny doplňky jsem...
  6. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  7. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins: When I tried to buy ancient coins an error message apeared and it said: "The inventory is currently not available. Please try again later." I tried to buy ancient coins since the Update came out...
  8. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...
  9. Logged in and all my challenges/coins are gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logged in and all my challenges/coins are gone!: So I've been playing this game for a while and I've spent A LOT of time completing challenges. It's the 31st and I had completed all the challenges of this month except todays'. I opened the game...
  10. received coins now they are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received coins now they are gone: HI bought coins yesterday from cheapfifacoins.com - sold 10 players to get them - the 95k was in my account last night then when i signed in today they where gone ? been on live chat told me to...