Cold War Bugged?

Discus and support Cold War Bugged? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently installed cold war like 2 days ago, yesterday i decided to hop on it and it kept bugging out saying that I was connecting to the cod... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaiahFlint, Nov 26, 2020.

1. IsaiahFlint
    IsaiahFlint Guest

Cold War Bugged?

So I recently installed cold war like 2 days ago, yesterday i decided to hop on it and it kept bugging out saying that I was connecting to the cod servers and since it would take so long it would say the servers were down when they werent because I have
    friends playing it at the same time. So I just choose offline and try to work my way to figure out how to get online, then my game just starts bugging out, I restarted my xbox twice, and it does the same thing, so I think to go uninstall then reinstall, but
    I feel like I know what the problem is when I go to install cold war, in the right hand bottom corner, there is a symbol, does this mean that my game wont work no matter what please let me know thanks.
    Cold War Bugged? [​IMG]

:)

IsaiahFlint, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. Fire mar bill Win User

maps!

Arica Harbor and Cold War.
  4. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

6. DBurleson Win User

FPS Arcade!

Toy Soldiers: Cold War was pretty fun.
Thema:

Cold War Bugged?

1. Cold War Bugged? - Similar Threads - Cold War Bugged

2. Cold War Content packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Content packs: I have Cold War X|S and I don't have the packs. I NEED THEM TO PLAY SO I AM SAD I HAVE WASTED £60 31118e22-45fd-46fb-8660-c5d91abc9206
  3. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Cold War: So basically I bought Cold War on drop day, and havw been playing it perfectly fine up until the most recent update. It is saying that I have multiplayer and campaign downloaded, but that i have...
  4. Cold war buy full version issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war buy full version issue: I habe tried all known fixes and nothing works. I keep trying to contact xbox and no one gets back to me. Does anyone know what else i could do for this buy full version error?...
  5. Cold War issues Xbox one to series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War issues Xbox one to series S: Hi All, In November I bought the Cold War Physical disc version and paid the extra for the series x and xbox one version - i installed and had been playing successfully on cold war on my xbox...
  6. Frame stutters on Black ops cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame stutters on Black ops cold war: I have an Xbox One S that has been running War perfectly for a little over a month, but recently when I load into multiplayer my game is stuttering and people are appearing out of nowhere. But,...
  7. any way to fix cold war in alpha skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    any way to fix cold war in alpha skip ahead?: it gets to the start and crashes everything else works I've tried everything I'm on series the only thing that fixes it is leaving the preview submitted by /u/justchriscarter [link] [comments]
  8. Cold war bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war bug: I unlocked the streetsweeper shotgun but the game is saying i need play 5 more games even though the achievement came across my screen. afd15fb7-1b58-4d32-b23e-ee56e5aed37f
  9. Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR: Problems... Over the past 2 days, I have uninstalled and reinstalled cold war TWICE. I had the trail version of cold war multiplayer and I went to the Xbox store and bought the full version. But...
  10. New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY: [img] [img] one bug gets fixed and another pops up..I have the full version,been a week since I've been able to play..this is getting really ridiculous..the work around was no help, uninstalled...