Cold war pre-orders

Discus and support Cold war pre-orders in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i accidentally bought the standards edition to cold war instead of cross gen and i need to know how to updgrade to croa gen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anonymous_1234_678, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Cold war pre-orders

So i accidentally bought the standards edition to cold war instead of cross gen and i need to know how to updgrade to croa gen

:)

Anonymous_1234_678, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. Westcoast Meza Win User

Cold war pre-orders

Cancel the pre order, then pre order the correct version after.
  3. llTNG 420ll Win User

Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

I tried to pre order cold war and it says "contact us at microsoft support" (were having trouble processing your payment)
  4. ⊂(◉‿◉)つ Win User

I keep on trying to pre order black ops cold war and it says cant process your payment contact microsoft support
    You cant ise a pre paid card or debit card that waas my problem
  5. ViborBelec Win User

I keep on trying to pre order black ops cold war and it says cant process your payment contact microsoft support You cant ise a pre paid card or debit card that waas my problem Correct, thank you so much, that is the issue, Revolut Metal is still prepaid
    card! Thanks matey!👍��
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Will Titanfall FAIL?

Ok well please do not bring a res war to this coz it will get shot down I had my xboxo me pre ordered from May 21st not once did I ever get cold feet res means nothing to me it's all about the gameplay
Thema:

Cold war pre-orders

1. Cold war pre-orders - Similar Threads - Cold war pre

2. Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta: I was just wondering if the Beta is still available for this game? Because my game isn’t working and it dosen’t say the Beta is done. cb80d656-9f1e-435a-89de-7adef1712a74
  3. Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access: I bought the digital utimate edition for cold war except i never got sent a code or anything to play the beta 4ab50fc6-4807-402c-a7d0-4c41232222f5
  4. Pre ordered call of duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered call of duty black ops cold war: Hi I've pre ordered call of duty cold war, I've had my confirmation email for my order but I'm still waiting on my beta code to be emailed to me, does anyone know how long this normally takes...
  5. Still can't pre-order Cod Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't pre-order Cod Black Ops Cold War: So I've been trying to pre-order it for days and I see that this has been an issue for a good while. It seems that it's not gonna get fixed, so would buying card for digital money work or should I...
  6. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't Pre-order CoD: BO Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pre-order CoD: BO Cold War: Does anyone know why Microsoft Support says you can't pre-order with a Debit card? I talked to a Microsoft Support guy and he says I have to use account balance. Not sure what the logic is behind...
  8. Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox: I keep on trying to pre order black ops cold war and it says cant process your payment contact microsoft support 545484bd-adf0-43d1-8271-bb1d087092c7
  9. Can’t pre order Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pre order Black Ops Cold War: Hi im try to pre order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war but all day its been saying that it’s having trouble processing my payment. I tried to buy something else and it worked so I know its not my...
  10. Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.: Trying to pre-order the ultimate edition and keep saying Microsoft is having trouble processing my payment. I definitely have enough money in my account and I was able to buy 200 COD points so...