Cold war

Discus and support Cold war in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know what call stikes are available for the new call of duty cold war c02b7647-b9e1-4acd-b032-030ab72b0ca8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Serb2081, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. The Serb2081
    The Serb2081 Guest

Cold war

Does anyone know what call stikes are available for the new call of duty cold war

:)

The Serb2081, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. Fire mar bill Win User

maps!

Arica Harbor and Cold War.
  3. DBurleson Win User

FPS Arcade!

Toy Soldiers: Cold War was pretty fun.
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

Games with Gold

Dead island and toy soldiers cold war.
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

COD and BF

i wanna see a cold war game
  6. O11iS91 Win User

Free stuff - My favourite price!

Toy Soldiers Cold War

is free right now
Thema:

Cold war

1. Cold war - Similar Threads - Cold war

2. Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta: I was just wondering if the Beta is still available for this game? Because my game isn’t working and it dosen’t say the Beta is done. cb80d656-9f1e-435a-89de-7adef1712a74
  3. call of duty cold war beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty cold war beta: Anyone else having an issue opening the cold war beta? Mine is telling me to sign in to the account that purchased the game, which clearly I'm signed into my account... I can't be the only one...
  4. Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery: So the Cold War Preorder has 3 shown options: Standard, Cross Gen, Ultimate. It's stated that to play the game on both Xbox One and Series X/S you need to buy the Cross Gen edition, and if you buy...
  5. Black Ops Cold War Beta Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Cold War Beta Version: I got an email saying the Beta Version was available to play today, but I can't find it to log on to. Any help would be appreciated, please. Am I just having 'the dumbness today' and it's right...
  6. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me fix this im tryna buy cold war before the beta ends a782aaee-8568-4b2d-96db-59c393e92c05
  7. I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to buy call of duty cold war, but it just keeps saying "were having trouble...: Please help me with this it just keeps saying "were having trouble processing your payment" d22e229a-ce7b-4ad8-aad0-df0f9c324c29
  8. Cold war pre-orders

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cold war pre-orders: So i accidentally bought the standards edition to cold war instead of cross gen and i need to know how to updgrade to croa gen b09a201c-57fd-403c-b467-affc79f0b022
  9. Cold war beta not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war beta not launching.: Every other game launches fine and normal but the beta won't open, no error message or anything. i have tried restarting a bunch of times 46f90601-5966-4460-9e7d-4023c3ee193d
  10. Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access: I bought the digital utimate edition for cold war except i never got sent a code or anything to play the beta 4ab50fc6-4807-402c-a7d0-4c41232222f5