Cold war

Discus and support Cold war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i bought the game and downloaded it i wanted to play it but it would kick me out and i still cant play it and also it say i need to buy it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noahp_152, May 3, 2021.

1. Noahp_152
    Noahp_152 Guest

Cold war

When i bought the game and downloaded it i wanted to play it but it would kick me out and i still cant play it and also it say i need to buy it but when i click purchase game it say i already own the game?

:)

Noahp_152, May 3, 2021
  2. HuskyMG Win User

Buying Cold war

I have also uninstalled cold war and installed cold war twice
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

maps!

Arica Harbor and Cold War.
  5. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  6. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

Cold war

1. Cold war - Similar Threads - Cold war

2. cold war content packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cold war content packs: hey I keep trying to play cold war and it says I don't own the game, when I put in the disc it loads me into the game but when I press A to start it says I don't own it I have looked into this...
  3. Issues with Black Ops Cold War game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Black Ops Cold War game: Hi I've been trying to play my cold war game on my series X but every time I click on the game it pops up with error collar 43 good wolf and also pops up with purchase black ops cold war campaign...
  4. Cold War Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Xbox series s: Hi, I own the Cold War cross gen but every time I install it and try to play it it keeps asking me to purchase it I have download both versions and both versions ask me to purchase it I’ve tryd...
  5. Why is this happening today I just wanted to play Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening today I just wanted to play Cold War: [IMG] submitted by /u/heymrbrooks21 [link] [comments]
  6. When I switch to cold war from a different game it crashes my series s

in XboX Insiders
    When I switch to cold war from a different game it crashes my series s: It doesn't happen all the time but sometimes if I switch from a game to cold war my console turns off on it's own. Not sure if it's happening to anyone else but any advice is needed. submitted by...
  7. When playing call of duty cold war i get kicked out how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing call of duty cold war i get kicked out how do I fix this?: How do I fix this problem? bbe835a3-3485-45fa-8b7c-eb8c98fb6b81
  8. Cold War won’t update or reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War won’t update or reinstall: I’ve had Cold War for a little while now and ever since I got it every update has installed without any problems. But now for some reason with this particular update Ive been getting the message:...
  9. Call of duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Cold War: I have reached out to activision support and they told me I needed to contact Microsoft support but I recently have been having a problem with my Call Of Duty Cold War when every time I launch the...
  10. Cold War "0artially installed files" XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War "0artially installed files" XB1: I own CW on disk. When I load into the menu I cant play multiplayer or zombies as it says the files are partially installed? According to my xbox they have fully installed? Tried uninstalling and...