Cold War

Discus and support Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Cold War for Christmas, my problem is that I have everything installed all the packs, multiplayer, zombies, etc., and I have the disk in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuietCrows, Aug 2, 2021.

1. QuietCrows
    QuietCrows Guest

Cold War

I got Cold War for Christmas, my problem is that I have everything installed all the packs, multiplayer, zombies, etc., and I have the disk in the Xbox. But it says I’m on the free trial and I can’t play things I want like search and destroy. And it keeps asking me to purchase the game.

:)

QuietCrows, Aug 2, 2021
  2. HuskyMG Win User

Buying Cold war

I have also uninstalled cold war and installed cold war twice
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

maps!

Arica Harbor and Cold War.
  5. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  6. Gemini805 Win User

File corrupted

Xbox one and game Cold War
Thema:

Cold War

1. Cold War - Similar Threads - Cold War

2. Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.: I paid $65 so I can play COD Cold War on my Xbox One. I do not want to play multiplayer. I want to play offline campaign mode. Why is Xbox forcing me to pay for a monthly subscription? ): The game...
  3. Call or duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call or duty cold war: I’ve got call of duty cold war and it’s asking me to purchase the game again? When I have already bought it 47784565-e57f-42f0-b8de-0283fb696532
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  5. Xbox series x/s help about Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x/s help about Cold War: So today I get on my Xbox to clean out internal storage. Cod Cold War is 195 GB Is there any updates that I can uninstall and still play the game? Why is it so much? submitted by...
  6. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  7. Cold War + Game share acting up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War + Game share acting up: I’ve been trying to play Cold War for many days now and every time I try to get pass the “Press A to start” it tells me I need to still purchase it even though I’ve gameshared it correctly and...
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War: Hi, I bought Call of Duty Cold War on disc and installed it onto my X Box One. When I press A to start the game is it asking me to purchase the game again digitally for £59.99. Does anyone know...
  10. Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War: I have never purchased black ops Cold War , but my Xbox suddenly reset and it is showing up as owned. I am able to download the game, should I be worried? c41a41a9-f9c9-4bab-a4f6-0c3812717305