Coldwar

Discus and support Coldwar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the [mod removed] my gamewont launch 5cbba9ee-a0f8-4772-8a18-49fb62c0fff9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannymauney, Nov 22, 2020.

1. dannymauney
    dannymauney Guest

Coldwar

Why the [mod removed] my gamewont launch

:)

dannymauney, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Aw369 Win User

"You need to buy this game" message after already buying.

Im having the same issue with coldwar and it completely deleted the game from my console
  3. Smwutches Win User

Coldwar Beta not working?

4. schnurren Win User

Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App

5. Kensei 9 Win User

Statement: The new xbox series x overheats and shutsdown with normal use. Microsoft please address this issue

since posting the above i have reset the system to factory defaults. I have hard reset the console using the xbox button. I have pulled the power cable to reset the machine.

The console keeps crashing during multiplayer cod coldwar. I have also noticed severely reduced graphics during gameplay. The console will boot up, i can load my profile start a multiplayer game and then the console locks up hard or simply crashes when gameplay
    begins. Thats a brand new unopened console that i purchased less that 72 hours ago
  6. G✔️ Win User

I bought the game and it says I have to buy it again

I have the same issue. I preordered Cold War in September and played the Beta. I’ve been playing since the game came out and randomly last night, it says i cant play because i dont have the game. I then go to microsoft store and it says i already
    own the game and “launch game”. When i click that it still says i cant play because i dont own it. Pretty annoying
    The same thing happend to me I pre orderd coldwar a month or so ago and ive been playing it since it came out but now it says i didnt buy it
Thema:

Coldwar

1. Coldwar - Similar Threads - Coldwar

2. Call Of Duty : ColdWar problem on my Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    Call Of Duty : ColdWar problem on my Xbox Serie X: I bought the new COD and I have few problems. The game make my new Xbox Serie X crash and I can’t play. I want to know if I buy the game on my pc, will my progression be lost? submitted by...
  3. Call of Duty ColdWar séries X disconecting my console on a mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty ColdWar séries X disconecting my console on a mission: Hello, is enywone having issues in the campaign where it shutdown my console? Beat regards 9c276a5d-cd50-49ba-98aa-488106ada34b
  4. Coldwar Beta not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coldwar Beta not working?: Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!? cdb07f21-4fdb-4e72-a229-9af1e891399a