Coldwar

Discus and support Coldwar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought coldwar dor 38$ when it was on sale downloaded it and not it wont load up 47e73fda-9cf5-4aca-a325-6d1fcc02ab2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErickTrilla, Apr 25, 2021.

1. ErickTrilla
    ErickTrilla Guest

Coldwar

Just bought coldwar dor 38$ when it was on sale downloaded it and not it wont load up

:)

ErickTrilla, Apr 25, 2021
  2. myhappylives Win User

Coldwar

Hi TimothyRyle,

I had the same issue with Modern Warfare. Check that all file packs are downloaded & installed. Go into 'My Games & Apps', into Cold War and manage game and see if any file packs are not installed.

Let us know if that works.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Coldwar

Hello there @TimothyRyle, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Coldwar

Hello 999 or goldwar07, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Aw369 Win User

"You need to buy this game" message after already buying.

Im having the same issue with coldwar and it completely deleted the game from my console
  6. Smwutches Win User

Coldwar Beta not working?

Thema:

Coldwar

1. Coldwar - Similar Threads - Coldwar

2. Call Of Duty ColdWar - won’t let me go past the “press A to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty ColdWar - won’t let me go past the “press A to start”: Hi. I have had this issue for 3 months now in the hope an update would sort things out. When I try to play the game it will give me 2 options: Will try to login to the game and then freeze,...
  3. I bought coldwar months ago and now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought coldwar months ago and now it says I don’t own it: Hey everyone i am a bit confused. I purchased call of duty Cold War months ago when it first came out digital copy. A few days ago it said it needed an update but kept trying to tell me I didn’t...
  4. Install/reinstalled coldwar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install/reinstalled coldwar: Hello i réinstalled coldwar then says update so i connected to internet to update so updating 95G? de8d8fca-401f-48ef-8655-77d04c437a86
  5. Can't play COD - ColdWar after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD - ColdWar after update: Dear Members, I was going to play a match on COD - Cold War, but now the system wants me to buy it again! Did any wan experience something like this? Does any wan know what to do? I thank you...
  6. Coldwar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coldwar: I cant load into the cold war game it freezes on the first screen anyone else? d3948e68-1f7b-466d-ae22-ab6cfedae371
  7. CoD Coldwar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Coldwar: Hi ! Is it safe now to buy CoD cod war on Xbox Serie X ? Are the bugs fixed ? Thanks 4b126955-72c5-4eba-92c4-922eed39ec3b
  8. Coldwar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coldwar: I've recently updated this game and have re installed a few times but as I try playing it it tells me to purchase it even though I own it I've tried online technical support but no fixes can...
  9. disconnection while only playing multiplayer on ColdWar.

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnection while only playing multiplayer on ColdWar.: Seems I can play everything else on ColdWar except for multiplayer. It gives me "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER" . I've tested my internet and it says it working fine. I even removed coldwar and...
  10. My Black Ops ColdWar isnt loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black Ops ColdWar isnt loading: I have tried everything, My Cold war is not loading fully all it does is show me a black screen and crashes this should not be a problem on a brand-new Xbox series x. For clarification it was...