Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details?

Discus and support Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gives no explanation under order details what it is for 30bb183e-b5c1-405f-b4e0-4cdfc7dcfbae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanLawrence2, May 7, 2019.

1. DanLawrence2
    DanLawrence2 Guest

Gives no explanation under order details what it is for

:)

DanLawrence2, May 7, 2019
  2. Alanisreno Win User

I would contact xbox them selves for this issue cause if it was a false charge and proven to be a false charge they will refund you the money it happened to me once before but with a 10$ game that I dont even like
  3. ChemicalXJoker479 Win User

I had this happen to me too recently
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dan,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. As the ambassador stated your best option is to talk with support. Here is a guide to request a call from them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GiltHercules3 Win User

Overcharged on gold renewal

Hello i got charged an extra 14.99 on my 1 month gold renewal to, i only downloaded a demo for a game lately and i only have 1 month on gold even with the oveercharge. any help would be appreciated
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Yes as said before, the $2.00 price is just the first time use amount then a monthly charge of $14.99 will go towards the account
Thema:

1. Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details? - Similar Threads - Collection $14 was

2. edição premiun da coleção solitaire[Translation-premium edition of the solitaire collection]

in XBoX on Consoles
    edição premiun da coleção solitaire[Translation-premium edition of the solitaire collection]: Troquei meu notebook e no novo, não consigo acessar a edição premiun da coleção solitaire. Podem ajudar? [Translation-I replaced my notebook and in the new one, I can't access the premium...
  3. Jurassic World Evolution - Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World Evolution - Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection: I have purchased the Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection. But I couldn't see the new dinosaurs in the game. I can't find any instruction on how to activate those dinosaur collection....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.: Hi everyone, when does the game end with the message "no more moves"? When I move the ace to the empty column, the game ends although I still have more than one move. These moves won't take me...
  5. Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my son but when they go into the game, I cannot see 1000 minecoins I should have got as part of Master collection purchase. Is there anything else I should be...
  6. Xbox One - Diablo III Eternal Collection will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Diablo III Eternal Collection will not start: I am trying to start the game and load it but it keeps popping up with this noticing attention no save data was found. Would you like to import your save data from the Diablo III online service?...
  7. bioshok collection

in XBoX on Consoles
    bioshok collection: Quero comprar o bioshok collection,mas nao sei se da pra passar os 3 jogos pra espanhol,adoro essa franquia,por favor se alguem sabe me dar a informação eu agradeço de verdade,queria comprar...
  8. Cant launch Master Chief Collection on pc from steam.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant launch Master Chief Collection on pc from steam.: Using windows 10. When i get to the main menu it tells me there was an error signing into xbox live. it insta fails, no time in between clicking ok. Ive tried everything including redownloading...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  10. [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

in XBoX on Windows
    [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins: Same topic as last year. Microsoft Store purchase - for my son - missing coins and some other components of the Starter Collection. Four cases - Microsoft, XBOX, Mojang (corporate) and Minecraft...