Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details?

Discus and support Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gives no explanation under order details what it is for 30bb183e-b5c1-405f-b4e0-4cdfc7dcfbae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanLawrence2, May 7, 2019.

1. DanLawrence2
    DanLawrence2 Guest

Gives no explanation under order details what it is for

:)

DanLawrence2, May 7, 2019
  2. Alanisreno Win User

I would contact xbox them selves for this issue cause if it was a false charge and proven to be a false charge they will refund you the money it happened to me once before but with a 10$ game that I dont even like
  3. ChemicalXJoker479 Win User

I had this happen to me too recently
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dan,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. As the ambassador stated your best option is to talk with support. Here is a guide to request a call from them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GiltHercules3 Win User

Overcharged on gold renewal

Hello i got charged an extra 14.99 on my 1 month gold renewal to, i only downloaded a demo for a game lately and i only have 1 month on gold even with the oveercharge. any help would be appreciated
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Yes as said before, the $2.00 price is just the first time use amount then a monthly charge of $14.99 will go towards the account
Thema:

1. Collection 1 $14.99 was charge to my account with no details? - Similar Threads - Collection $14 was

2. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  3. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  4. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  5. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: When trying to log into my Xbox Live account on my phone to play Microsoft Solitaire Collections, error code 1170000 appears no matter what. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition: Signed up on my IPAD but did not take effect on my android mobile device. even though all totals sync. I signed out on my phone and now it wont let me sign back in....error code 1170000. Ugh! Can...
  7. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  8. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  9. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  10. Physical Collections and Keepsakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Physical Collections and Keepsakes: I have a very large physical game collection ranging from Atari 2600 to xbox one. I'm beginning to fully embrace digital for new releases though. 3caa2fe3-07fa-494d-ae03-d3e6812c9765