Colorblind Mode

Discus and support Colorblind Mode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Requesting Colorblind Mode on Xbox One please not every game has a colorblind feature on there game. 8b32cf4e-0718-4087-9bb9-627402a8ffe1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DOGS123456789, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Colorblind Mode

Requesting Colorblind Mode on Xbox One please not every game has a colorblind feature on there game.

:)

DOGS123456789, Jun 29, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Colorblind Mode

That would be an great feature to have. As the others have said it is up to the developers to add these modes.

I am not colour blind thankfully, but it would be nice to have it for the people who does have the issue. Making gaming accessible to all is the vision Xbox has for the future.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Colorblind Mode

Everyone's been posting some good thoughts, and yes, it's great to see more and more developers adding more inclusivity options into their games. While it would be nice for Xbox to have an OS-level colorblind mode, I think that would be heavy handed. The
    reason I say that is because each developer's games use color in different ways, so imposing a mode on them may work well with some titles, but not so good with others. That said, I would love for the market to encourage developers to work within their own
    games to make sure that colorblind players are not left out, and that they take the time to deploy the option in a manner that works for that particular game.
  4. IRB Win User

Colorblind Mode

Hi

It isn't something Microsoft can add in retrospectively to a game via the console, it needs to be something the game developers add it to the game itself.

Hopefully all developers will add in various accessibility features to their games.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Colorblind Mode

Unfortunately that is up to the developer of every game to include said option.
  6. MommyWillRez Win User

Colorblind Mode

While this is something that developers have to do it would be awesome if Xbox, in their push to be more accessible, published a list of all Xbox games with Color Blind settings and offered that as a filter under capabilities in their store!
Thema:

Colorblind Mode

1. Colorblind Mode - Similar Threads - Colorblind Mode

2. Xbox One dev mode activation and Windows store 0x80070003 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One dev mode activation and Windows store 0x80070003 error: Hello fellow Xbox game developers, I have two questions: 1 - There is a limit how many times console can be activated into Dev Mode and with every activation one must copy specific code. Is this...
  3. Premium ps4 game modes for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Premium ps4 game modes for Minecraft: So I know im not the only one that loves the new Minecraft update for consol.. it offers premium game modes to those that pay for it and I would love nothing more than to see skygrid on the store...
  4. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  5. External HD keeps turning on in standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HD keeps turning on in standby mode: My XONE keeps turning on the external hard drive even without downloading anything. Like, ti turns the HD on and off and lights up the HD light and makes the noise of rotating the HD disk and then...
  6. Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  7. Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass disturbs the offline mode: Dear developer team of Microsoft Since the last update, a window with "GAME PASS" appears in the offline mode under "All Games" on the right. This window can not be clicked away and I can not...
  8. Able to play story mode outside set time limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to play story mode outside set time limit: How is it possible that my son can use his Xbox outside the set time limits? He is playing GTA (bought a disk) and before this we did not have a problem. At the set time the Xbox could not be...
  9. Anyone else think colorblind mode is ***?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else think colorblind mode is ***?: I'm colorblind, and when I choose colorblind option it simply makes things that are red show up as gray! How does that help? They need to make it where teammates are blue and enemies are red. It's...
  10. Xbox Colorblind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Colorblind: Is there a colorblind setting b22e939e-cba1-4d0a-a317-47c82081277e