Colorblind Mode

Discus and support Colorblind Mode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Requesting Colorblind Mode on Xbox One please not every game has a colorblind feature on there game. 8b32cf4e-0718-4087-9bb9-627402a8ffe1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DOGS123456789, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Colorblind Mode

Requesting Colorblind Mode on Xbox One please not every game has a colorblind feature on there game.

:)

DOGS123456789, Jun 29, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Colorblind Mode

That would be an great feature to have. As the others have said it is up to the developers to add these modes.

I am not colour blind thankfully, but it would be nice to have it for the people who does have the issue. Making gaming accessible to all is the vision Xbox has for the future.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Colorblind Mode

Everyone's been posting some good thoughts, and yes, it's great to see more and more developers adding more inclusivity options into their games. While it would be nice for Xbox to have an OS-level colorblind mode, I think that would be heavy handed. The
    reason I say that is because each developer's games use color in different ways, so imposing a mode on them may work well with some titles, but not so good with others. That said, I would love for the market to encourage developers to work within their own
    games to make sure that colorblind players are not left out, and that they take the time to deploy the option in a manner that works for that particular game.
  4. IRB Win User

Colorblind Mode

Hi

It isn't something Microsoft can add in retrospectively to a game via the console, it needs to be something the game developers add it to the game itself.

Hopefully all developers will add in various accessibility features to their games.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Colorblind Mode

Unfortunately that is up to the developer of every game to include said option.
  6. MommyWillRez Win User

Colorblind Mode

While this is something that developers have to do it would be awesome if Xbox, in their push to be more accessible, published a list of all Xbox games with Color Blind settings and offered that as a filter under capabilities in their store!
Thema:

Colorblind Mode

1. Colorblind Mode - Similar Threads - Colorblind Mode

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  3. Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken: Since the other thread got locked, this game just received an update and expansion but the multiplayer is completely broken for some people, myself included. I can play Gears 4, Overwatch,...
  4. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  5. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?: I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 9e9c1a34-1fce-44e9-a49b-9e547edbed3a
  6. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  7. Broken "auto low-latency mode"

in XboX Insiders
    Broken "auto low-latency mode": I'm not sure if it's The Insider build or the recent update to my TCL Roku TV that caused this. But Auto low latency mode is no longer selectable in my Xbox settings. I went to play Rock Band this...
  8. Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.: I always have my xbox on energy saving mode but now it does the instant start up as if it were on instant on. I even checked and set to instant on and back and no luck. Its just annoying is all...
  9. Anyone else think colorblind mode is ***?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else think colorblind mode is ***?: I'm colorblind, and when I choose colorblind option it simply makes things that are red show up as gray! How does that help? They need to make it where teammates are blue and enemies are red. It's...
  10. Xbox Colorblind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Colorblind: Is there a colorblind setting b22e939e-cba1-4d0a-a317-47c82081277e