Com.ban by mistake?!

Discus and support Com.ban by mistake?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has this happened to many ppl? In december I got a 24-hour communikationsban. I was so confused. It said l was banned for a textmessage or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vv LUX vv, Feb 14, 2020.

1. vv LUX vv
    vv LUX vv Guest

Com.ban by mistake?!

Has this happened to many ppl?

In december I got a 24-hour communikationsban.

I was so confused. It said l was banned for a textmessage or voicemessage - it turned out to be a mistake from xbox.

And xbox apologized n gave me a week xbox live for free.

Now it happened again, n lm pretty sure l've done nothing wrong l can get reported for.

So lm curious.

How often does xbox do this mistake. How is it even possible to be banned by mistake?

:)

vv LUX vv, Feb 14, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Mayne the person who they wanted to ban had a similar gamertag, I experienced before
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

I have heard of bans being done when someone has been reported by multiple people at once, if the amount of people that report you in successions is high then it can happen.
    This statement is not correct and a total myth. If you read this link, it clearly states multiple reports will not get a suspension https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Banning is not done lightly or easily as many people want to think. It takes multiple reports from multiple people over multiple times. Please take the time to review the Community Standards @

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

In particular, the section about Consequences is concise and clear. One thing that most people do not realize is that voicing over others and disturbing gameplay is an offence. This can often happen when people with mixed language skills play!

Unless you do something outright blatant against the rules, which is a cause for immediate banning, you can use your reputation meter to give you some insight.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-0

While it may seem obvious, others also found this article helpful

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture...-you-banned-from-xbox-live/terrible-gamer-tag

When you get suspended or banned, there should be a related email sent. I have had great results contacting the moderator to get help understanding and then apply a larger boundary to ensure I do not cross the line for anyone.
  5. vv LUX vv Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Whyyyy did it translate it into Swedish when l pressed "send" lol
  6. KillaxG23 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

I've never been banned by mistake, only when I was younger and toxic. I grew up into peace, love and gaming. All that fun stuff, I dont even get mad anymore. Its neat that they gave you a free week at least for 1 day of not being able to talk.
Thema:

Com.ban by mistake?!

1. Com.ban by mistake?! - Similar Threads - Com ban mistake

2. Xbox Com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Com ban: Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts or rude and inappropriate names along with...
  3. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...
  4. I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!: I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement section it doesn't list what the ban was actually...
  5. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  6. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  7. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  8. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  9. Com banned but no history of enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned but no history of enforcement: i have been com banned and dont know how long because i dont have any enforcement history somebody help honestly i might just switch to ps4 eb15b1b7-a028-4930-9931-dd574923aa12
  10. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned for no reason: i was making a group post for 2k and said mycourt 2v2s message me. And reposted it once then the second time i reposted it it showed up that i was using bad language and i tried a few times all...