Com.ban by mistake?!

Discus and support Com.ban by mistake?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has this happened to many ppl? In december I got a 24-hour communikationsban. I was so confused. It said l was banned for a textmessage or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vv LUX vv, Feb 14, 2020.

1. vv LUX vv
    vv LUX vv Guest

Com.ban by mistake?!

Has this happened to many ppl?

In december I got a 24-hour communikationsban.

I was so confused. It said l was banned for a textmessage or voicemessage - it turned out to be a mistake from xbox.

And xbox apologized n gave me a week xbox live for free.

Now it happened again, n lm pretty sure l've done nothing wrong l can get reported for.

So lm curious.

How often does xbox do this mistake. How is it even possible to be banned by mistake?

:)

vv LUX vv, Feb 14, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Mayne the person who they wanted to ban had a similar gamertag, I experienced before
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

I have heard of bans being done when someone has been reported by multiple people at once, if the amount of people that report you in successions is high then it can happen.
    This statement is not correct and a total myth. If you read this link, it clearly states multiple reports will not get a suspension https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Banning is not done lightly or easily as many people want to think. It takes multiple reports from multiple people over multiple times. Please take the time to review the Community Standards @

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

In particular, the section about Consequences is concise and clear. One thing that most people do not realize is that voicing over others and disturbing gameplay is an offence. This can often happen when people with mixed language skills play!

Unless you do something outright blatant against the rules, which is a cause for immediate banning, you can use your reputation meter to give you some insight.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-0

While it may seem obvious, others also found this article helpful

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture...-you-banned-from-xbox-live/terrible-gamer-tag

When you get suspended or banned, there should be a related email sent. I have had great results contacting the moderator to get help understanding and then apply a larger boundary to ensure I do not cross the line for anyone.
  5. vv LUX vv Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

Whyyyy did it translate it into Swedish when l pressed "send" lol
  6. KillaxG23 Win User

Com.ban by mistake?!

I've never been banned by mistake, only when I was younger and toxic. I grew up into peace, love and gaming. All that fun stuff, I dont even get mad anymore. Its neat that they gave you a free week at least for 1 day of not being able to talk.
Thema:

Com.ban by mistake?!

1. Com.ban by mistake?! - Similar Threads - Com ban mistake

2. I was com banned and booted on my main

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was com banned and booted on my main: So i was in a party on my main ItzEddieBoi watching anime when someone i kicked just that day joined and booted me offline, i of course text them asking them why and then they got me com banned i...
  3. Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador: I was com banned for no reason that I can think of and was reinstated an hour later. I’ve been a member of the Xbox live community for 13 yrs now I think? However long it’s been around. I recently...
  4. Xbox com ban situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox com ban situation: So today my friend Allure Zlib reported me as a joke 5m later i get com banned and he says it was a joke and he doesnt know why it happened so fast either unban me or fix your ban system...
  5. Com banned for 2 weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com banned for 2 weeks.: So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!! Xbox made a huge mistake. I shouldnt have to call them to resolve their own issue. Xbox is honestly starting to get on my nerves....
  6. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  7. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  8. Com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban: Ive gotten a communication ban for saying [mod removed] is there a i can get a Case review? 327f9c3b-cf15-40f9-809a-4b8ccd141385
  9. com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    com banned: i need to know what can i do to stop this com ban i called a friend a name and he reported it i got banned. well now every time i beat him in a game he gets up set and reports the message again i...
  10. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...