Com suspensions

Discus and support Com suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, so say my little cousin and I were mad at eachother and were messaging one another and i let a sensitive word be sent. And said cousin was being a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheShineHorn, Feb 16, 2019.

1. TheShineHorn
    TheShineHorn Guest

Com suspensions

Ok, so say my little cousin and I were mad at eachother and were messaging one another and i let a sensitive word be sent. And said cousin was being a jerk bacause he was mad and reported, and got me suspended. Is there anyway i can get the suspension
    released early?

:)

TheShineHorn, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Com suspensions

You can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com but if you did say something that violated the code of conduct, then no.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Com suspension

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns getting an enforcement action towards communications.

Unfortunately, this community is only capable of troubleshooting your console/PC. There isn't currently an Enforcement team presence on these forums, and it would be best to visit the
    Enforcement website for further support on this inquiry.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website through the
    How do I? section.

Best wishes!
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Com suspensions

If you used a sensitive word, not even a case review will help. You'll have to wait for your suspension to be lifted.
  5. Geth Win User

Com suspensions

No way, you'll just have to deal with it.
  6. Chudamaru Win User

Com suspension

Thema:

Com suspensions

1. Com suspensions - Similar Threads - Com suspensions

2. states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo: eu tenho states of decay jungernaut edition (que no caso vem com todas as dlcs do jogo) e realmente recebo todas, porem o idependence pack não aparece, eu ja tetei baiar manualmente porem ****...
  3. Por Favor...... Ajuda com jogos da ROCKSTAR[translation-Please...... Help with ROCKSTAR games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por Favor...... Ajuda com jogos da ROCKSTAR[translation-Please...... Help with ROCKSTAR games]: Ola a todos. recentemente o Jogo GTA V e RED DEAD 2 deixaram de funcionar no modo on-line. ao tentar acessar o modo online recebo a mensagem que não foi possivel acessar o modo online, que não...
  4. Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game: Olá. Tenho um XBOX One S e meu headset é um HyperX Cloud Stinger 2. Consigo ouvir bem, mas o microfone não funciona quando entro nas partidas. Quando eu crio um grupo, percebo que o microfone...
  5. Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?: Gostaria de saber oque houve com minha conta na hora de abrir o Rewards ? Não está abrindo, e quando abre fala que está (Suspensa) Se foi o caso, o porquê e quando volta ao normal ? Se cometi...
  6. Nao to conseguindo entrar com meu perfil no xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao to conseguindo entrar com meu perfil no xbox one: Nao to conseguindo entrar com meu perfil no xbox one eu entro e ele pede senha eu digito a senha e nao conecta continua pedindo a senha 350699c6-ec13-4cc6-9074-06de98bc7f52
  7. Com suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com suspension: I was wondering if I could have com suspension lifted. We lost a game and my teammates insulted me, for not being good. And then reported me, when im trying to play with my friends....
  8. Com-Suspension runs over my scrim duo tournament.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com-Suspension runs over my scrim duo tournament.: Dear Xbox moderator, I was just requesting a suspension lift on my communications. I was banned for having a go at a bloke for just being a toxic in-game player and teaming in 1v1s, spawn killing...
  9. Com ban then suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban then suspension: is my GT I received a com ban for being bad and I'm fine with that. But how can I receive another ban while com banned to not plat multi-player games. I'm com banned I'm punished for my behavior...
  10. Coms suspension error dark souls 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coms suspension error dark souls 3: So if you have your communications suspended you can't play dark souls 3 online, what a joke. This community of butt hurt players, is ruining Xbox. Time to switch to Sony...