Combining Profiles

Discus and support Combining Profiles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have done a silly thing and have created two separate profiles, both of which are active. Is there anyway I can combine or link them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMMD71, Jun 24, 2019.

1. DMMD71
    DMMD71 Guest

Combining Profiles

I have done a silly thing and have created two separate profiles, both of which are active. Is there anyway I can combine or link them?

:)

DMMD71, Jun 24, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Combine profiles?

You can keep you old profile but you cannot combine two profiles
  3. Allebas Win User

Combining Profiles

Hi DMMD71,

Since you have two account make sure to pick a main one to play on. Also, choose which one your going purchase games on. Sometimes it gets confusing when you have two accounts and make purchases on both.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Combining Profiles

You can't merge the two accounts, but if you wanted to, you could do a license transfer.

You can transfer content licenses from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the license transfer option on your console to transfer content licenses. Here’s how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to the Settings and then select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select License Transfer.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licenses.

After the licenses have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licenses. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox Live. (Xbox Live is not available in all
    markets.)

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/download-content
  5. {Parity} Win User

Combining Profiles

No, you can't merge two profiles.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Merging/Combining Profiles...

Nothing is transferable from on account to another including gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time or dlc. And nothing can be merged. If you want your offline account to be active on XBL then you will need to add
    a gold subscription to it.
Thema:

Combining Profiles

1. Combining Profiles - Similar Threads - Combining Profiles

2. How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase: I have two Xbox gift cards with different amounts of money together the equal the amount I need to make the purchase how do I combineI hav 948217e6-388d-4873-b2b3-7c394861907c
  3. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?: My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b
  4. Combining Minecraft accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining Minecraft accounts?: I have Minecraft on the PC back when it used Java, and still use it. I bought the Nintendo Switch version of Minecraft. The Switch version is connected to my Microsoft account, and my Microsoft...
  5. can i combine 2 accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i combine 2 accounts: Hello, i got 2 accounts one i use on my xbox (here are all my games and xbox live gold on) and i got a email i use for just email. Nou i want to combine those 2 so i can delete one account....
  6. Xbox Live Accounts merging/combining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Accounts merging/combining: Hi all, Just wanting to find out if it is possible to move all games/game saves, DLC, purchases etc etc to a new Xbox Live account (I have an email address but has no purchases on it currently)....
  7. xbox elite controller button combination mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller button combination mapping: Hi I would expect to be able to map a combination of buttons too. E.g Trigger + X or LB + A which typically would give special moves. i cant find anything about that. Feature request? cheers...
  8. how to combine 1 membership whit 3 profile on 1 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to combine 1 membership whit 3 profile on 1 console: Hello. is not entirely sure or how to do this. I have bought some membership on xbox one ... live gold, game pass and ea access. but I can not share this with 2 other profiles I have on my xbox....
  9. Combining 2 Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Combining 2 Profiles: Hi - my son is an Xbox One user. We initially had an Xbox 360, but later upgraded. I did not realize when we registered, etc. that we had 2 different profiles. He received an Xbox Live Gold...
  10. Problems combining gamer profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems combining gamer profiles: I have 2 gamer profiles & want to combined them. The newer profile has all my achievements scoring games & such. The older profile is from a few years ago with achievements & games. Is there a way...