Combining two CARDS to make a purchase

Discus and support Combining two CARDS to make a purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would first like to thank whoever answers my question! Thank you! Okay, so I have seen that Fifa 14 is 29.99 on the marketplace right now and I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Banging Beaver2, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Combining two CARDS to make a purchase

I would first like to thank whoever answers my question! Thank you!

Okay, so I have seen that Fifa 14 is 29.99 on the marketplace right now and I am looking to buy. However, I have two cards that dont have 30 dollars on them, but if i combine both of them, I have 35 dollars (enough to purchase Fifa 14)

So the question is, can I combine the two cards? Is there a way to purchase this by using one card for the majority of it, then using the other for the remaining 3 dollars?

:)

Banging Beaver2, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Merging accounts on same console to the xbox live account

So for those of you with two Xbox live accounts (this goes for both Silver and Gold), I'm sorry, but there's no way of combining the two of them or transferring the purchases of one account to the other or pooling together your Game Achievements, Reputation,
    or Microsoft Points.

There is an entire article about it if you would like to read it to know more.

www.wpcentral.com/followup-microsofts-answer-combining-multiple-accounts-and-master-accounts

ZinzerenaReaper, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Monk43
    Monk43 Guest
    Combining Two Accounts

Yes - looks like there is no reason to combine. Thanks much

Monk43, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can split payments between a credit card and any money you have in your Microsoft account, but you can't split a payment between 2 cards.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can split payments between a credit card and any money you have in your Microsoft account, but you can't split a payment between 2 cards.
  6. EE BeZzLeSb0sS Win User

How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase

Simply add both cards to your account utilizing the 25 digit code on the back of the card one at a time and the system will automatically combine both amounts in to your account hope this helps

Xbox ambassador

Happy Gaming
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

All you need to do is put both cards in on your account and they will go to a total account balance that you can see either online or when you're trying to make a purchase on console. If you don't have enough to cover whatever it is you are buying, you
    can pay the rest of it after you use you account balance with whatever card is tied to your account.
  8. Daniel_0815 Win User

Just redeem both of them, then you have an account balance of: card amount 1 + card amount 2, that you can use to play for games, apps, etc.
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

you should not need to combine them. Choose one gift card as a form of payment which will reduce the total owed then choose the second gift card.
Thema:

1. Combining two CARDS to make a purchase - Similar Threads - Combining CARDS purchase

2. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  3. Combining Profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combining Profiles: I have done a silly thing and have created two separate profiles, both of which are active. Is there anyway I can combine or link them? eadab869-2d2b-4e36-bf79-19f68e98747f
  4. How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to combine two Xbox gift cards for one purchase: I have two Xbox gift cards with different amounts of money together the equal the amount I need to make the purchase how do I combineI hav 948217e6-388d-4873-b2b3-7c394861907c
  5. Can I combine two gift cards to have the mixed amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I combine two gift cards to have the mixed amount?: I was thinking of getting a game that coats $59.99 in my country. So I decided to get a $60 Xbox gift card, but I realised that my country only sells $20, $50, and $100 gift cards, so I decided to...
  6. Combined payment with Credit Card but not with PayPal ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combined payment with Credit Card but not with PayPal ?: Hi, I had insufficient funds to purchase a game. If I tried with my credits, it tells me to add a CC for a combined payment but not to use my PayPal account. If I chose PayPal to buy the game it...
  7. Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??: So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S...
  8. Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold?: So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S...
  9. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...
  10. How do I use my Microsoft Account Currency and my credit card to combine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use my Microsoft Account Currency and my credit card to combine?: So about a month ago I bought a game with my Microsoft account currency, and topped it with my credit card. I'm about to buy another game but I forgot how? So my question is how do I use my...