Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

Discus and support Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DonnellWatson, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi
    Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account

:)

DonnellWatson, Sep 23, 2018
  2. MunaSubhi
    MunaSubhi Guest
    Comcast: I can’t connect to my wifi

Comcast (ISPs): I can’t connect to my wifi
    It says "can't connect to yourwireless network"

MunaSubhi, Sep 23, 2018
  3. MeghanBolduc
    MeghanBolduc Guest
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address
    Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any troubleshooting steps you've taken so far.

MeghanBolduc, Sep 23, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Donnell,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The article,
    Xbox One Connection Error Help
    , will provide detailed steps on how to resolve a network error. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Did you ever get this issue resolved? I see this happened recently for you, and it just happened to me today. After an hour on the phone with Xfinity, they proved there is nothing wrong with my network. So it's got to be an Xbox issue.

ValarDohaeris10, Sep 25, 2018
  6. RobPerry1
    RobPerry1 Guest
    Not sure if you resolved this issue. I just came across it as well and seemed to fix it.

Very simple for me.

When you "restart" your xbox make sure you actually hit "restart" and not just turn it off and on.

Xbox Button

Setting on the right

Bottom selection should be "restart Console" - this restart gave it a fresh reboot cycle.

RobPerry1, Oct 3, 2018
  7. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Valar

Another way to power cycle console is hold power button on console until it shuts off, wait 30 seconds then turn console back on. I also recommend rebooting your router/gateway/modem Just unplug for 30 seconds and plug it back in.

Hope this helps let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 3, 2018
  8. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

Been tyring to connect all day my xfinity log in page wont even pop up

RocBlockGANG45, Oct 19, 2018
  9. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest
    Have you did a hard reset as well unplug your router for 30 seconds and plug it back in

braveheatz, Oct 19, 2018
  10. Charlie_S1
    Charlie_S1 Guest
    Make sure that your account of xfinity is not blocking the xbox from allowing it to connect because i had mine so that xbox wouldnt connect since my brother played all day and blocked it by accident. Just login to your xfi account and check or look for
    tips on the account of xfinity.

Charlie_S1, Oct 20, 2018
  11. Verify if it has access on the xfinity profile

HyperVenom523, Oct 20, 2018
  12. Charlie_S1
    Charlie_S1 Guest
    Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account

Charlie_S1, Nov 5, 2018
  13. Charlie_S1 Win User

14. Gimpy_P Win User

Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

Connecting to Xfinity WiFi requires that you go to the browser and log in using your xfinity credentials, kinda like when you use a hotel's wifi or airport's.

Even though it's not resolving the DHCP, go to Edge and see if it connects to the landing page.

Once you sign in you should be good to go.

(used to work for Comcast/Xfinity)
  15. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

Verify if it has access on the xfinity profile
  16. RocBlockGANG45 Win User

Been tyring to connect all day my xfinity log in page wont even pop up
  17. braveheatz Win User

Have you did a hard reset as well unplug your router for 30 seconds and plug it back in
Thema:

1. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi - Similar Threads - Comcast Can’t connect

2. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  4. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  5. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  6. Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway: Hello, i have been trying for the past day and a half to get my teredo connection to work. I have a wired connection and have tried the xboxtroubleshooting measures and nothing seems to work. Is...
  7. 2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...: New user of Comcast for our wifi service and my two sons are having timeout issues on their XBox Ones... This occurs if just one is playing online and they have even more "issues" when they try to...
  8. Comcast: I can’t connect to my wifi

Comcast: I can’t connect to my wifi: Comcast (ISPs): I can’t connect to my wifi It says "can't connect to yourwireless network" aab7283a-f2b3-4c48-ab92-73561035642d
  9. Comcast: Can’t post screenshots in my feed ,

Comcast: Can’t post screenshots in my feed ,: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t post screenshots in my feed , Hello Father Voorhees, Can you describe how are you trying to post the screenshots? c0fe51b1-4ffa-46de-81d9-f2f3b649c7a0
  10. Comcast: Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every

Comcast: Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t hold a decent connection for nothing! Every Recommend looking into the steps here:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one cant connect to wifi xfinity

2. xbox one cant connect to xfinity router