Comcast: Download speed 0.13Mbps

Discus and support Comcast: Download speed 0.13Mbps in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Download speed 0.13Mbps my download speed has been super low ever since this update. Says i have 100% wireless strength. Idk what... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Good Tooth, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Good Tooth
    Good Tooth Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Download speed 0.13Mbps
    my download speed has been super low ever since this update. Says i have 100% wireless strength. Idk what pocket loss is but its 42% and latency is 4887 ms.... what do i do

:)

Good Tooth, Dec 16, 2016
  2. Current, terrible downloading times

Virginia Comcast

Download speed: 69.87 mbps

Upload Speed: 11.87 mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 97 ms

BioticGoddess, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Detailed Network Stats

Provider Comcast Cable

Download speed 56.26

Upload Speed 11.69

Packet loss: Down/Up 0/0

MTU 1480

Latency 14ms

Dan87-3E251722-4AD5-4680-BEB2-4B45868AD423, Dec 16, 2016
  4. BioticGoddess Win User

Current, terrible downloading times

Virginia Comcast

Download speed: 69.87 mbps

Upload Speed: 11.87 mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 97 ms
  5. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider Comcast Cable

Download speed 56.26

Upload Speed 11.69

Packet loss: Down/Up 0/0

MTU 1480

Latency 14ms
  6. Outlaw Ztar Win User

Booted off now says wrong wifi password even though it is not.

My ISP is Comcast / Xfinity

Ping is 24ms

Download speed is 24 mbps

Upload is 5mb persecond
  7. MaximumExtreme Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider: Comcast Download Speed: 51.50 Upload Speed: 11.50 Packet Loss: 0 MTU: 1480 Latency: 101 ms Connection: Wired Strength : 100%
  8. BFriend16 Win User

Fable 3 stuck at 0%

I dont watch netflix or stream videos, so that is not the issue. So when i call comcast, what exactly do i need, because comcast is showing the perfomance package at download speeds up to 25 Mbps and upload speeds up to 5 Mbps. I guess I dont get it and
    dont understand what i have to do to get this dang game downloaded.
Thema:

1. Comcast: Download speed 0.13Mbps - Similar Threads - Comcast Download speed

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  7. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  8. Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway: Hello, i have been trying for the past day and a half to get my teredo connection to work. I have a wired connection and have tried the xboxtroubleshooting measures and nothing seems to work. Is...
  9. Comcast: Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X ...

Comcast: Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X ...: Comcast (ISPs): Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X and he's farther from the router. Try a different router I changed mine to a very good ome and...
  10. Comcast: download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics

Comcast: download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics: Comcast (ISPs): download speed not the same as the detailed network statistics So i just moved and we got our internet moved here and when i go into the detailed network statistics it says that I...