Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one

Discus and support Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): How to reset yo old wifi to a new one Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StonerRolo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. StonerRolo
    StonerRolo Guest

StonerRolo, Jul 28, 2018
  2. BaysideBow6
    BaysideBow6 Guest
    Xbox wont connect to Xfinity Routers

My 360S is two years old, and I have used a cheap Netgear router using Wifi since last week, when I switched to Comcast. I noticed in the past my Xbox wouldnt connect to a friend's router that is the same as my new one. Any other devices can connect over
    Wifi, like my Ipod. Is there any way to fix this without directly plugging the router into the Xbox?

BaysideBow6, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Modern Warfare 2 Lobby problem.

Check your NAT type, if it says anything but "OPEN" you may need to go into the network settings for the console, or reset the network all together, also, if you're connecting via wifi try shutting everything down, unplug the router, and reset the modem
    and then connect in the reverse order. Should resolve the issue. If it doesn't and you're router is the issue, invest in a new one.

Sean

Comcast Customer Internet Support

WRBT SolidSnake, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. WRBT SolidSnake Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Lobby problem.

Check your NAT type, if it says anything but "OPEN" you may need to go into the network settings for the console, or reset the network all together, also, if you're connecting via wifi try shutting everything down, unplug the router, and reset the modem
    and then connect in the reverse order. Should resolve the issue. If it doesn't and you're router is the issue, invest in a new one.

Sean

Comcast Customer Internet Support
  7. Solicitor 501 Win User

Cannot Co-op with friends in Dead Rising 3

I have comcast x-1 cable modem and got my nat opened up but could not get dr3 or other multiplayer working on Xbox one over wireless. Comcast put the modem in bridge mode and I put in my old netgear wifi router mr814. Once I got this setup it was easy
    to get the mp working.
  8. SickTag Win User

Cod games kicking me out of Xbox live

I have comcast as well, not sure what modem router. the one that is like 10 inches high, and is the modem and router combo with wifi, etc... from Comcast
  9. LazhilUT Win User

Cannot Log In (Jan. 13th, 8am EST)

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, Georgia

Modem brand & model number: Comcast Wifi Gateway

Router brand & model number: Comcast Wifi Gateway

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?: 1 XBox One

Wired or wireless (for each console):Wireless

Things you have tried: Turned off the console and turned back on, disconnected the wifi and connected again

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown No idea what that is

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? All it says is NAT Type: Moderate, Service Info Unavailable

Any Error Codes you encounter: No Error Codes, just the message I gave you

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): Comcast
Thema:

1. Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one - Similar Threads - Comcast reset old

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  7. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  8. Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway: Hello, i have been trying for the past day and a half to get my teredo connection to work. I have a wired connection and have tried the xboxtroubleshooting measures and nothing seems to work. Is...
  9. 2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...: New user of Comcast for our wifi service and my two sons are having timeout issues on their XBox Ones... This occurs if just one is playing online and they have even more "issues" when they try to...
  10. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...