Comcast: im having the same problem as everyone else

Discus and support Comcast: im having the same problem as everyone else in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): im having the same problem as everyone else I cant play a game for more that 30 too 40 minutes before everything crashes and it needs... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nuclear zombiej, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Comcast: im having the same problem as everyone else

Comcast (ISPs): im having the same problem as everyone else
    I cant play a game for more that 30 too 40 minutes before everything crashes and it needs to be fixed because this started happening recently. i have never had this problem till now

:)

nuclear zombiej, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Bob Mcbill
    Bob Mcbill Guest
    xbl profile

i have the same problem as everyone else but im wondering if anyone elses profile says corupt or is it just mine

Bob Mcbill, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Same problem everyone else appears to be having

I am getting the error code that everyone else is getting but when I look at the FAQ that I am directed to it states to uninstall the app. Not working. What is the solution? Surely, since everyone is having this problem it is not on our end but yours.
    Please fix this app.

UnaskedWriter20, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Brain 7 Win User

Xbox one tv stopped working.

Same as everyone else. Power Cycle fixes when it occurs.

Comcast

Motorola DCH3416
  5. RivalNet Win User

Tenure counter reset

Hi, im having the same problem as everyone else. My tenure was reset from 5yrs to 0.
  6. Hypaspist Win User

Syfy app not in marketplace

I think I know what the problem is. The ultimate parent company of SyFy is Comast since they bought NBC Universal. My ISP is Comcast and I have issues with HBO Go like everyone else with Comcast. It explains why XBox Support won't address this problem.
  7. killthejohnboy Win User

my console cannot recognize my comcast router

ive done some research and apparently everyone is having the same problem with comcast issued Arris brand routers and 360 slims

guess im gonna be out more money to buy a wireless router just to bridge the connection

all the technology these days, you think wed be past trivial problems like this
  8. Frost Midnight Win User

can not connect to xbox live

thank you for the reply. I contacted Comcast to request that the modem be put in bridge mode. The advisor said he put it in bridge mode but I still can not connect to xbox live. Same result when I run the connection test. network, internet, and xbox live
    all say connected. The Comcast advisor said its an xbox problem and im sure Microsoft will say its a Comcast problem. So iam on the merry go round. not sure what else to try
Thema:

Comcast: im having the same problem as everyone else

1. Comcast: im having the same problem as everyone else - Similar Threads - Comcast having same

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect

Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect Hey there Querccus, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, I definitely would not like it if I was...
  7. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  8. STILL having Comcast/Technicolor Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    STILL having Comcast/Technicolor Issues: So I thought that after my third ticket with Comcast, that it had been fixed. Was hardly ever getting dropped, but in the past week I basically get kicked from every other game of FIFA 15, and...
  9. Xfinity/Comcast Technicolor TC8305C STILL having disconnecting issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xfinity/Comcast Technicolor TC8305C STILL having disconnecting issues?: Hello, so I was going through the forums and google aswell and saw A LOT of disconnecting problems with Xbox and the Xfinity Technicolor TC8305C. Well sadly I can say that I TOO am a victim of...
  10. Cannot bear to watch TV through my Xbox One - I have Comcast and the 720 resolution is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot bear to watch TV through my Xbox One - I have Comcast and the 720 resolution is ...: I have a the highest end Panasonic Plasma 55 inch TV. I have spent hours with Microsoft Tech support, going back the Microsoft store and with Comcast. Xbox One with not push 1080i to my TV. Though...