Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Discus and support Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet It might be best to Contact Official Support here if you have tried all online methods.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SunshineKhan543, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet
    It might be best to Contact Official Support
    here
    if you have tried all online methods.

:)

SunshineKhan543, Jul 13, 2018
  2. XBOX LIVE NOT CONNECTING

i have comcast and xbox says they have fixed the issue i still cannot get on xbox live or connect to the internet?

AIRPORTCREATOR, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Todd
    Todd Guest
    COMCAST USERS OUT OF XBL

I'm on Comcast and I cannot connect either. I can browse to these forums so my internet is working fine.

4. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

here

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Jul 13, 2018
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

here
  6. Todd Win User

COMCAST USERS OUT OF XBL

I'm on Comcast and I cannot connect either. I can browse to these forums so my internet is working fine.
  7. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  8. BlueGreenMikey Win User

No Internet Connection on Wired Connection After Moving

Bump. Please help.

I called Comcast last night and they were unable to do anything. They want to send out their version of the Geek Squad and charge me craptons of money.

Again: I have my XBOX hardwired into my Motorola SB6121 and I cannot connect to XBOX Live. It gets the correct IP/DNS/gateway/subnet numbers, but it cannot connect out to the Internet.

I am able to connect my MacBook to the Internet, both directly wired to the cable modem or even through my wireless router, which is a Medialink. But I cannot get any other device to connect to the Internet (including a Roku box and a DirecTV Cinema Connection
    Kit). This leads me to believe that it might be a Comcast issue, but I cannot be sure. I was hoping someone might have had this problem in the past and might know what to do. I'm desperate.
  9. UndRgrnD TroopR Win User

xbox live internet

Yes I have Comcast/Xfinity. can not cconnect to xbox live but my PC connects to internet.
Thema:

1. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Comcast 360 cannot

2. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  4. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  5. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account...
  6. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360: Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do 6b63dbde-cf34-4f8a-8cf6-451f73f97517
  7. MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...: Hi, I'm writing this out of pure desperation at this point, hoping that someone has had this problem as well. I have had this problem since December of 2014, and have been with Comcast Internet...
  8. Can't connect 360 to XBL through Comcast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect 360 to XBL through Comcast: I'm in an apartment that gets internet service from Comcast, possibly Xfinity. I currently have a Netgear router connected to the wall through ethernet that is supplying my internet through Wi-Fi....
  9. Comcast/Xfinity issues. Error "8015190E". Description of error in thread. XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comcast/Xfinity issues. Error "8015190E". Description of error in thread. XBOX 360: A while ago in about June/July of 2014 I bought Call of Duty: Ghosts for XBOX 360. I have been experiencing problems ever since I installed the 2nd disc you are required to install to play the...
  10. Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the ...: I am having connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. I tried all the port configuration settings on my system and have all ports forwarded/open. Was still getting dropped...