Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ...

Discus and support Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my tag name Try to apply the offline update solution to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChromeTexas2829, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ...

ChromeTexas2829, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Xbox One S turns on but wont start up

My Xbox one S turns on and my TV displays the green Xbox screen and it loads but it abruptly cuts off and restarts itself. The white xbox button flashes white then it goes back to normal. the fan also stops then restarts. is the console defective? I bought
    it from amazon and its still under warranty from Microsoft.

malikwoullard, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Cloudy White Screen

everything is a cloudy white, i turn on my console and its cloudy white i can barly see the xbox microsoft intro thing then it goes to the main screen and its practicly all whie cus its so cloudy but when i scroll thru the screens i can barely barely barly
    see icons, i dont know how to fix it, no problem text showed up and and already googled white screen and it says go through to your display setting but i cant see anything so its hard getiing to them.

1- from when i turn my xbox on to off its just practicly all white (really really cloudy but not completly white)

2. i cant get to my setting cus i cant see what im doing.

3. yes there is sound

BoomyBeef415501, Jul 29, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ...

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my tag name

6. Spazpol Win User

blank screen after startup

My brother has an xbox one s

Whenever he starts it up after the first loading screen it just goes black

If we hold down the xbox button on the controller we can see the menu to turn off xbox and such but thats all we can do

Eventually after turning it off completely a few times i will work but then when it turns on it always comes up with the set up xbox thing in the dashboard

why is this happening?
    It could possibly be having issues with your TV's resolution. Are you connecting straight into the TV/Display, or are you routing through an HDMI switch or receiver possibly?
  7. BCOYLE21 Win User

Stuck at the initial green XBOX screen

I turned my rebooted the system because I thought it was frozen and now all I get is a black screen. My tv recognizes the xbox but it just goes straight to a blank screen and then nothing. Is there any way to reset it???
  8. StevenEngage86 Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

My friend recently had this start happening, he turned it on for the first time in a while to install Advanced Warfare and was met with a clicking noise for s few min, he turned it off and waited a few min, when he turned it back on it will show the Xbox
    boot logo and go straight to a black screen. He;s tried all every power down option and gets a black screen no matter what.
  9. JAMEL2827 Win User

No video at all

I have the same issue, my provider is comcast, my set top box is motorola rgn150n. it constantly keeps saying lets watch tv but its a blank black screen in the center of the tv and then it goes back to looking for your tv picture. Am i doing something wrong
    cause it seems pretty straight forward, i have it plugged into the hdmi in and everything so im thinking this is a xbox issue not a problem with my cable provider. i tried hard turning the xbox off and the cable box, no change.
Thema:

1. Comcast: My Xbox one s come on but goes straight to white screen cant turn off or get to my ... - Similar Threads - Comcast goes straight

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  7. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  8. Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway: Hello, i have been trying for the past day and a half to get my teredo connection to work. I have a wired connection and have tried the xboxtroubleshooting measures and nothing seems to work. Is...
  9. 2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 XBox Ones on Comcast Wifi and experiencing timeout issues. When both are on there are...: New user of Comcast for our wifi service and my two sons are having timeout issues on their XBox Ones... This occurs if just one is playing online and they have even more "issues" when they try to...
  10. Picture goes black/stutters every 5 seconds or so Comcast/Motorola

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Picture goes black/stutters every 5 seconds or so Comcast/Motorola: Seems like every five seconds or so exactly the picture goes black. I have already tried turning console off. I also tried turning the cable box off. I also unplugged the cable box. Still no...