Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Discus and support Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RemovableRose4, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360
    still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do

:)

RemovableRose4, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Comcast & Xbox Live

I have been having connection problems with comcast too. And they started this month. Last month I had no problems. A friend of mine has comcast as well lives a mile away, he had a comcast guy come down to see what was wrong , but he didn't find anything.
    I'm sick of being disconnected from servers and walking into walls.

freesupport-13E952FA-F6D5-4788-BD82-5F55D851B41A, Jun 29, 2018
  3. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Microsoft teaming with Comcast on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody having Wi-Fi issues with Comcast while playing Xbox One will be glad to know Comcast is working on it. Microsoft is working with them to get ahold on what's causing the issue.

Microsot and Comcast working on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody here subscribed on Comcast? And has the issue already resolved?

diamondback8, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do

RemovableRose4, Jul 6, 2018
  5. RemovableRose4 Win User

6. freesupport-13E952FA Win User

Comcast & Xbox Live

I have been having connection problems with comcast too. And they started this month. Last month I had no problems. A friend of mine has comcast as well lives a mile away, he had a comcast guy come down to see what was wrong , but he didn't find anything.
    I'm sick of being disconnected from servers and walking into walls.
  7. trevor4rb Win User

Can't connect my xbox to my wireless network.

Dude when I try and connect through Xbox live it goes through the network but fails on the Internet, can you tell me what's wrong ? I've called Xbox and Comcast SMS thru don't know, I got a new modem and bought a new router and it's wired in not wireless
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Inconsistent ability to connect to Xbox live

9. Frost Midnight Win User

can not connect to xbox live

thank you for the reply. I contacted Comcast to request that the modem be put in bridge mode. The advisor said he put it in bridge mode but I still can not connect to xbox live. Same result when I run the connection test. network, internet, and xbox live
    all say connected. The Comcast advisor said its an xbox problem and im sure Microsoft will say its a Comcast problem. So iam on the merry go round. not sure what else to try
Thema:

1. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 - Similar Threads - Comcast wrong live

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  6. advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway

advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway: advice for configuring port triggering on comcast gateway Hello Joe4842! Feel free to contact your Internet Service Provider (Comcast) support or Xbox Customer Support so that they can assist...
  7. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  8. Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo unavailable on Comcast gateway: Hello, i have been trying for the past day and a half to get my teredo connection to work. I have a wired connection and have tried the xboxtroubleshooting measures and nothing seems to work. Is...
  9. Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works

Comcast: 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works: Comcast (ISPs): 0x801901f4 Error - Something went wrong - cannot login - remove and re-add user works Removing and adding your account again is a legit step described even in basic troubleshooting...
  10. The one guide list for Comcast Richmond Virginia is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The one guide list for Comcast Richmond Virginia is wrong: They no longer use channels 210 to 281 the channels listed here are in other places like the 800s. Is there a way for me to edit these out of the one guide until the list in fixed?...