Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

Discus and support Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CreakyParrot68, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in
    try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account

:)

CreakyParrot68, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Kalabar
    Kalabar Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

I'm having the same problem now. Up until a couple of days ago it worked fine and now my device cannot find the xbox one even though both are on the same network and signed into the same xbox live accounts.

Kalabar, Jul 18, 2018
  3. RiggityRozay
    RiggityRozay Guest
    NFL app not working!

I am having issues signing into the app itself due to Comcast/Xfinity are not. Listed as providers so I cannot. Watch my team play and that's frustrating to say the least

RiggityRozay, Jul 18, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. RiggityRozay Win User

NFL app not working!

I am having issues signing into the app itself due to Comcast/Xfinity are not. Listed as providers so I cannot. Watch my team play and that's frustrating to say the least
  7. xxxBOSS HOGxxxx Win User

LIVE is still not working for some of us

Same here! I cant even sign into my account, whats going on? Trying to sign in and says cant connect to xbox live. I also have comcast.
  8. LoST xDeMoNiCx Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

those with comcast and xbox one, most comcast wireless modems and the one dont get along, you have to hardwire, i still cannot wirelessly connect after months but hardwire fine everytime. I have both the 360 and the one they both connect fine, but whatever
    live issue is going on its keeping my gold account ***, ihave yearly that was paid and receipt in january, should not be saying i dont have gold, lets me connect, all net connections are A ok and fine, but it will not recognise my gold account and even trying
    to repurchase its saying cant have two, this is crazy frustrating, if gold subscribtions is messing up would explain all app issues as they all check for it first.
  9. Super.Grover Win User

Connection tests fine, no xbox live service

I have the same issue and I'm also on Comcast. My Xbox One and the Xbox App (PC & Phone) won't connect to Xbox Live. When I disable the WiFi on my phone, the Xbox App connects to Xbox Live without issue. It must be an issue with Comcast.
Thema:

1. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in - Similar Threads - Comcast 360 cannot

2. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  4. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  5. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet: Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet It might be best to Contact Official Support here if you have tried all online methods. 55be732d-6944-4701-9736-a19de7eeb8e3
  6. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360: Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do 6b63dbde-cf34-4f8a-8cf6-451f73f97517
  7. MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...: Hi, I'm writing this out of pure desperation at this point, hoping that someone has had this problem as well. I have had this problem since December of 2014, and have been with Comcast Internet...
  8. Can't connect 360 to XBL through Comcast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect 360 to XBL through Comcast: I'm in an apartment that gets internet service from Comcast, possibly Xfinity. I currently have a Netgear router connected to the wall through ethernet that is supplying my internet through Wi-Fi....
  9. Comcast/Xfinity issues. Error "8015190E". Description of error in thread. XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comcast/Xfinity issues. Error "8015190E". Description of error in thread. XBOX 360: A while ago in about June/July of 2014 I bought Call of Duty: Ghosts for XBOX 360. I have been experiencing problems ever since I installed the 2nd disc you are required to install to play the...
  10. Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the ...: I am having connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. I tried all the port configuration settings on my system and have all ports forwarded/open. Was still getting dropped...