Comcast: Xbox live disconnecting during multiplayer

Discus and support Comcast: Xbox live disconnecting during multiplayer in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Xbox live disconnecting during multiplayer This issue has followed me from the xbox one to the xbox scropio... Not sure why if a COD or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MrManstache, Dec 10, 2017.

1. MrManstache
    MrManstache Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Xbox live disconnecting during multiplayer
    This issue has followed me from the xbox one to the xbox scropio... Not sure why if a COD or other online multi's kick the accounts offline to the point you have to reboot the console then it gets back online for a little bit till it happens again. it is
    even worse if i am in a chat channel with friends... I speed test and run connection test with 170 mb a sec down 23 up and zero pack lost. This needs to be addressed.

:)

MrManstache, Dec 10, 2017
  2. Xbox One downing my entire network.

Does your isp throttle speeds? From what I've heard about Comcast it's possible you're not disconnecting but instead Comcast is cutting back your speed due to high traffic. Is your ip address changing during the cutoff? I know Time Warner cycles my ip at
    weird times and during long play sessions I'll usually get disconnected for a few minutes then it comes back on.

RemittingFire58, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Scrumba
    Scrumba Guest
    Random Disconnects from LIVE

I am having the same problem. I can reproduce the Live disconnect while watching Media Player and then pausing - It will disconnect within 1 minute. Sometimes it will disconnect while I'm watching a movie. It will also disconnect when playing single player
    - multiplayer is fine.

I have a Slim with a Linksys e3000 - Internet is 105mb down on Comcast.

any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Scrumba, Dec 10, 2017
  4. JScott737
    JScott737 Guest

This issue has followed me from the xbox one to the xbox scropio... Not sure why if a COD or other online multi's kick the accounts offline to the point you have to reboot the console then it gets back online for a little bit till it happens again. it is
    even worse if i am in a chat channel with friends... I speed test and run connection test with 170 mb a sec down 23 up and zero pack lost. This needs to be addressed.

JScott737, Jan 14, 2018
  5. JScott737 Win User

6. RemittingFire58 Win User

Xbox One downing my entire network.

Does your isp throttle speeds? From what I've heard about Comcast it's possible you're not disconnecting but instead Comcast is cutting back your speed due to high traffic. Is your ip address changing during the cutoff? I know Time Warner cycles my ip at
    weird times and during long play sessions I'll usually get disconnected for a few minutes then it comes back on.
  7. Scrumba Win User

Random Disconnects from LIVE

I am having the same problem. I can reproduce the Live disconnect while watching Media Player and then pausing - It will disconnect within 1 minute. Sometimes it will disconnect while I'm watching a movie. It will also disconnect when playing single player
    - multiplayer is fine.

I have a Slim with a Linksys e3000 - Internet is 105mb down on Comcast.

any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  8. xArkSlade08x Win User

What are best wifi range extender for gaming?

The reason I need a wifi extender for my xbox. Because I keep getting disconnected on xbox live and playing multiplayer online.

I live in a apt. But my console and TV they're at my bedroom and modem(comcast) is at my living room. I've tried everything to have a good connection, so I thought give a try getting a wifi extender for gaming.
  9. SaintAvalon Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Connection Failed

Start with Pawncrackers, just disconnect your xbox from the live service during Minecraft play.
Thema:

1. Comcast: Xbox live disconnecting during multiplayer - Similar Threads - Comcast live disconnecting

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  4. Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect

Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect Hey there Querccus, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, I definitely would not like it if I was...
  5. Comcast: My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live

Comcast: My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live: Comcast (ISPs): My Xbox One console will not connect to my xbox live try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on,...
  6. Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?: Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again...
  7. Comcast: Can't connect to xbox live on my Xbox One

Comcast: Can't connect to xbox live on my Xbox One: Comcast (ISPs): Can't connect to xbox live on my Xbox One Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  8. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360: Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do 6b63dbde-cf34-4f8a-8cf6-451f73f97517
  9. Comcast: Getting disconnected from XBOX Live every 20-30 minutes

Comcast: Getting disconnected from XBOX Live every 20-30 minutes: Comcast (ISPs): Getting disconnected from XBOX Live every 20-30 minutes I have followed every step on the forum and nothing changes. I am getting kicked from XBOX Live constantly. Advise how to...
  10. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live Randomly. This is on the newest Comcast Gateway.. I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live Randomly. This is on the newest Comcast Gateway.. I ...: I'm getting quite frustrated since Comcast released the new Gateway to replace the old modem/router setup from previous. Now I'm faced with several problems. It's either I cannot connect to Xbox...