Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JSizzle_955, Oct 16, 2018.

1. JSizzle_955
    JSizzle_955 Guest

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?
    When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K.

See info here for a more detailed look. : 4K on Xbox One Consoles

:)

JSizzle_955, Oct 16, 2018
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    Can I Access Hulu, etc., Without XBox LIVE Paid Service?

Hey XBox! Unfortunately,no. You need to have a paid Xbox Live Gold Subscription to be able to access things such as Hulu Plus, Netflix, Xfinity, etc. (There is no regular Hulu on there, but you can typically get a free trial of Hulu Plus). Remember though, that you also have to have a subscription to the aforementioned services to be able to use them on your Xbox. I just switched from Comcast to AT&T and now can't use the Xfinity app on the Xbox.

jstep, Oct 16, 2018
  3. J Storm
    J Storm Guest
    HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........

J Storm, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K.

See info here for a more detailed look. : 4K on Xbox One Consoles

Echo4Ent, Oct 16, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

6. J Storm Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........
  7. Austin-Q Win User

NFL App and Comcast

I agree, We should have the NHL app, as well as a Comcast/Xfinity App on Xbox One. Access to on-demand content from XFinity would be great!
  8. taidara Win User

getting kicked off LIVE at random PLEASE HELP

This is not a issue with Comcast/Xfinity, as a service provider, but rather an issue related to the networking equipment, deployed by C/X.
  9. MB5656 Win User

Is it my internet or is it Xbox?? Help me please.

(@ vinnie) plz make a new post

simpley orange what is your ISP and what type of service (like xfinity or regular comcast)
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Does

2. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines....
  7. Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game This has been happening to me a lot recently. When I get on to play on my Xbox One, I am able to play...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Signing out issues I have been having problems with my Xbox one signing me out right when I am in the middle of any game and it is very frustrating because I...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Fall update 2017 I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...