Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight?

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight? Didi you have solved the Problem?Same here last night.Also 120.000GS+ gone.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SICXEVIL187RAK, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight?

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight?
    Didi you have solved the Problem?Same here last night.Also 120.000GS+ gone.

:)

SICXEVIL187RAK, Oct 16, 2017
  2. fantavet
    fantavet Guest
    Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.

fantavet, Oct 16, 2017
  3. X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Oct 16, 2017
  4. DrSchmock
    DrSchmock Guest

DrSchmock, Nov 1, 2017
  5. DrSchmock Win User

6. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.
  8. NiteRider 006 Win User

Question for those who watch TV mostly through DVR (previously recorded)

Would the same apply if I were to switch out my TiVo with a Comcast xfinity X1 box? I had heard that they would be some integration with the major networks like comcast.
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't change channel

Hey Rui,

For the Comcast X1, how did you set it up? Did you go through device detection? It should say you have a Comcast (or Xfinity) box and you're using C1982 as the IR codeset.

If detection doesn't seem to be working, you can manually enter the model number as Comcast X1.
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: 120000+ gamerscore loss overnight? - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity 120000+

2. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  7. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines....
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game This has been happening to me a lot recently. When I get on to play on my Xbox One, I am able to play...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Signing out issues I have been having problems with my Xbox one signing me out right when I am in the middle of any game and it is very frustrating because I...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. top xbox gamerscore sicxevil187rak