Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Straight Talk ZTE How can I get it to connect to the hot spot it's got full signal but no connection... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FormulaGrain225, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Straight Talk ZTE
    How can I get it to connect to the hot spot it's got full signal but no connection

:)

FormulaGrain225, Sep 30, 2017
  2. fantavet
    fantavet Guest
    Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.

fantavet, Sep 30, 2017
  3. X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Sep 30, 2017
  4. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.
  6. NiteRider 006 Win User

Question for those who watch TV mostly through DVR (previously recorded)

Would the same apply if I were to switch out my TiVo with a Comcast xfinity X1 box? I had heard that they would be some integration with the major networks like comcast.
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't change channel

Hey Rui,

For the Comcast X1, how did you set it up? Did you go through device detection? It should say you have a Comcast (or Xfinity) box and you're using C1982 as the IR codeset.

If detection doesn't seem to be working, you can manually enter the model number as Comcast X1.
  8. Gman Crafty Win User

IR Cable not enough to change channels on OneGuide

I have the same issue with my Box it is an Xfinity model AX014ANC. There doesn't seem to be a code that works in setup to allow the Kinect to change the channels of the Comcast/Xfinity X1 box. I'm as lost as you are.... Insert swear words here!!!!
Thema:

Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Straight

2. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  7. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines....
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game This has been happening to me a lot recently. When I get on to play on my Xbox One, I am able to play...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Signing out issues I have been having problems with my Xbox one signing me out right when I am in the middle of any game and it is very frustrating because I...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...