Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ElizabethCasalino, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv
    If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines.

:)

ElizabethCasalino, Aug 10, 2018
  2. BREWSTER07
    BREWSTER07 Guest
    Need help setting up Xfinity X1 box with Xbox one

Cable company is Comcast ( Xfinity X1 platform ) cable box is model # PR150BNM .. I have a tv signal and the one guide works just can't change channels with voice or xbox one controller. . Any suggestions? ? Thanks

BREWSTER07, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Jason_o12
    Jason_o12 Guest
    xfinity x1

Hey all, has anyone else seen the new xfinity x1? I wonder if this box will be compatable with the X One's TV functions?

Very odd that comcast would release this with such similar functions...

Jason_o12, Aug 10, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines.

5. KrissrocK Win User

Comcast

I can get to the setup/wizard just fine, but it doesn't work with my Comcast Xfinity X1 box...TV commands work great, but nothing for the cable box
  6. IRB Win User

7. VaporKnight Win User

Xbox One losing TV signal - Comcast Xfinity X1

I have an Xfinity X1 and TV works great most of the time. I have been losing my TV signal once or twice a week from my Xfinity X1 though. Power cycling the Xbox (pulling cord) always fixes it. But it is a bit annoying!

I assume it has something to do with Comcast rebooting the X1 remotely... which seems to happen quite frequently, but not certain. Hopefully MS can fix this soon... my TV never had that issue when cabled directly... although I suppose my TV wasn't
    in a low power state like the Xbox when off.
  8. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity

2. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  5. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  7. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xfinity sign in xbox one

2. comcast xfinity on xbox one