Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xfinity Error?

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xfinity Error? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xfinity Error? Ok so On my X1 I can't connect to xbox live anymore I've tried many solutions, but there was no hope... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ChromeKatana950, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xfinity Error?

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xfinity Error?
    Ok so On my X1 I can't connect to xbox live anymore I've tried many solutions, but there was no hope for me. Its a IP thing I guess. I have a wireless connection, but my IP begins with 169.254.etc. My subnet is 255.255. Etc.

And my Gateway is all zeros. When I test my connection it'll said Can't connect to DHCP server. I don't know what to do, I've been mostly stressing on trying to fix this. If any of you have the same issue and have found a solution...please tell me.

Thank you!

:)

ChromeKatana950, Oct 10, 2017
  2. fantavet
    fantavet Guest
    Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.

fantavet, Oct 10, 2017
  3. X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Oct 10, 2017
  4. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.
  6. Gman Crafty Win User

IR Cable not enough to change channels on OneGuide

I have the same issue with my Box it is an Xfinity model AX014ANC. There doesn't seem to be a code that works in setup to allow the Kinect to change the channels of the Comcast/Xfinity X1 box. I'm as lost as you are.... Insert swear words here!!!!
  7. NiteRider 006 Win User

Question for those who watch TV mostly through DVR (previously recorded)

Would the same apply if I were to switch out my TiVo with a Comcast xfinity X1 box? I had heard that they would be some integration with the major networks like comcast.
  8. JironGhrad Win User

Receiving error 8015190B

Are you on Xfinity/Comcast?
Thema:

Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xfinity Error?

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xfinity Error? - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Xfinity

2. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  3. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  7. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines....
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game This has been happening to me a lot recently. When I get on to play on my Xbox One, I am able to play...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...