Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London

Discus and support Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014.

1. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest

Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K

We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3

Here's the link to the event, we welcome all comers to our events. Hope to see you there!

Cheers!

Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren

:)

ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014
  2. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest
    Brand new shooting game nights in London

Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K

We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3

Here's the link to the event, we welcome all comers to our events. Hope to see you there!

3. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest
    Brand new shooting game nights in London UK

We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3, with more to come!

4. Msgd94 Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Come join us today to join our upcoming tournaments and game night!
  5. Miss Wotsit Win User

CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

come join us for our up and coming games nights, including 7 days to die and battlefield 1!

You won't want to miss out on catching up with the nights of horror series too!
  6. Imperius Axios Win User

GoD's looking for you!

we cater to all types of gameplay. come check us out and join us on one of our game nights
  7. B2G Fish Win User

Born 2 Game Clan/Forum

New Members allways welcome , why not join one of our game nights and give us a try - www.born2game.org
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

the amount of quiters is pathetic !!

leave quitters behind guys come join our site TFi night tonight
Thema:

1. Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London - Similar Threads - join brand shooting

2. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  3. To join or not to join?

in XboX Insiders
    To join or not to join?: So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console bricking bugs or bugs that take hours to resolve. My...
  4. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  5. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  6. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  7. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  8. Joining servers for pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joining servers for pocket edition: Hey microsoft I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me 8491df46-1b59-4f28-beac-cb8c0eab3fc4
  9. Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Reach Flight: Can't join in: Hey guys! I'm WhiteKnight3098 on Xbox Live. I got an email saying I was accepting into the Halo Reach stress test flight, and the Xbox app won't let me in, says I'm under 18. When I try to access...
  10. Join our brand new clan!! ASG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join our brand new clan!! ASG: Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo but we are wanting to expand once we get more...