Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan

Discus and support Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JRobi528
    JRobi528 Guest

We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of Los Santos Enjin: Website does not exist Tell
    em sent ya Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan ;)

:)

JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Algonquin Elite Force

TRUCE as you and I have already apologized for the previous problems. I wish you best of luck when GTA V comes out. Hopefully it will be more RP oriented. Ah yes, what is your opinion on RP clans compared to police clans, HMG?

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    All Police Clans Read This (Important)

That's more of a police clan than a RP clan setup. What HMG is doing is focusing more on the civilian aspect and allowing the other parts in but putting LESS EMPHASIS on them, which is necessary for an RP clan. Your setup, Stealth, works best in police clans,
    and nice inclusion of Fire/EMS though I think you should make two more slots for them.

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Algonquin Elite Force

TRUCE as you and I have already apologized for the previous problems. I wish you best of luck when GTA V comes out. Hopefully it will be more RP oriented. Ah yes, what is your opinion on RP clans compared to police clans, HMG?
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

All Police Clans Read This (Important)

That's more of a police clan than a RP clan setup. What HMG is doing is focusing more on the civilian aspect and allowing the other parts in but putting LESS EMPHASIS on them, which is necessary for an RP clan. Your setup, Stealth, works best in police clans,
    and nice inclusion of Fire/EMS though I think you should make two more slots for them.
  6. iSickStealth Win User

GTA V Police Role-Playing Clan

Jealous? As of now, the most LARGEST, and more realistic police clan for GTA V is LSPD. Ran by mwah :)
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

Any rp servers available

If you are referring to police clans, then contact me for more info on how to get into our "rp server".
  8. LLMCxNightRider Win User

GTA 4/5 POLICE/CIVILIAN RP CLAN! *NOW RECRUITING*

Hello guys i am a Corporal with LSPD if you are looking for a fun but real roleplay we are the clan for you we play as real as possible we are recruiting for gta 5 but for now we play gta 4 but if you want to become an officer or crook i suggest it. I love
    it i have been in other police clans before nothing was as good as lspd. Check us out.
Thema:

1. Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan - Similar Threads - join best LSPD

2. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  3. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  4. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  5. To join or not to join?

in XboX Insiders
    To join or not to join?: So, I can join Alpha Skip Ahead now, but I’m concerned. I know bugs are commonplace with this build, but my concern is if there are any console bricking bugs or bugs that take hours to resolve. My...
  6. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  7. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  8. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  9. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  10. Forget the Rest JOIN THE BEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forget the Rest JOIN THE BEST: If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at teamshake.org - Registered at Namecheap.com [teamshake.org] What we can offer: • Active forums • Events & Game Nights • Active,...