Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan

Discus and support Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JRobi528
    JRobi528 Guest

We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of Los Santos Enjin: Website does not exist Tell
    em sent ya Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan ;)

:)

JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Algonquin Elite Force

TRUCE as you and I have already apologized for the previous problems. I wish you best of luck when GTA V comes out. Hopefully it will be more RP oriented. Ah yes, what is your opinion on RP clans compared to police clans, HMG?

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    All Police Clans Read This (Important)

That's more of a police clan than a RP clan setup. What HMG is doing is focusing more on the civilian aspect and allowing the other parts in but putting LESS EMPHASIS on them, which is necessary for an RP clan. Your setup, Stealth, works best in police clans,
    and nice inclusion of Fire/EMS though I think you should make two more slots for them.

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Algonquin Elite Force

TRUCE as you and I have already apologized for the previous problems. I wish you best of luck when GTA V comes out. Hopefully it will be more RP oriented. Ah yes, what is your opinion on RP clans compared to police clans, HMG?
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

All Police Clans Read This (Important)

That's more of a police clan than a RP clan setup. What HMG is doing is focusing more on the civilian aspect and allowing the other parts in but putting LESS EMPHASIS on them, which is necessary for an RP clan. Your setup, Stealth, works best in police clans,
    and nice inclusion of Fire/EMS though I think you should make two more slots for them.
  6. iSickStealth Win User

GTA V Police Role-Playing Clan

Jealous? As of now, the most LARGEST, and more realistic police clan for GTA V is LSPD. Ran by mwah :)
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

Any rp servers available

If you are referring to police clans, then contact me for more info on how to get into our "rp server".
  8. LLMCxNightRider Win User

GTA 4/5 POLICE/CIVILIAN RP CLAN! *NOW RECRUITING*

Hello guys i am a Corporal with LSPD if you are looking for a fun but real roleplay we are the clan for you we play as real as possible we are recruiting for gta 5 but for now we play gta 4 but if you want to become an officer or crook i suggest it. I love
    it i have been in other police clans before nothing was as good as lspd. Check us out.
Thema:

1. Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan - Similar Threads - join best LSPD

2. Can’t join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friends world: Im having trouble connecting to my friends world in minecraft. Im on pe and hes on xbox one (bedrock). We’re both using the same version (1.16.1), we’re on the same network, and we’ve checked the...
  3. My friends can't join my minecraft pe world

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friends can't join my minecraft pe world: My nintendo switch friends can't join my minecraft pe World. But i can join their worlds fe984533-d38e-4c3f-a2cc-6880fbcba94e
  4. Last resort... Unable to play online or join party's on PC, xbox is working fine....

in XBoX on Windows
    Last resort... Unable to play online or join party's on PC, xbox is working fine....: Hello! After multiple chat sessions and service emails I have come to my last hope. For some reason a few days ago I am unable to play online with friends on PC. I was playing no mans land with a...
  5. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  6. Why cant I join games or parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join games or parties?: I cannot join games at all on XBOX ONE. The option for me is greyed out, and nothing happens when I restart system. My NAT type is open already, and I have a stable connection. I'm not banned or...
  7. It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rdrtnk [link] [comments]
  8. Hacker joined my party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker joined my party chat: Some random guy joined my party chat saying i knew him. I had no idea who he was so i removed him and made the party invite only. He then was able to join back and cursed me out for kicking him...
  9. Joining a friend to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining a friend to play Minecraft: My son wants to play with his friend. We have invited him to the game, but Microsoft says not settings of Minecraft don't allow. We have relaxed the parent setings so not sure why not allowed....
  10. Forget the Rest JOIN THE BEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forget the Rest JOIN THE BEST: If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at teamshake.org - Registered at Namecheap.com [teamshake.org] What we can offer: • Active forums • Events & Game Nights • Active,...