Come play Team Mythic!

Discus and support Come play Team Mythic! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lets gooo! Lets get some matches going in the team mythic playlist! ce96c0d6-5497-4145-975d-0c08cb10fc53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zshaw18, Dec 25, 2014.

1. zshaw18
    zshaw18 Guest

Come play Team Mythic!

Lets gooo! Lets get some matches going in the team mythic playlist!

:)

zshaw18, Dec 25, 2014
  2. xFred99x
    xFred99x Guest
    No Longshore or Orbital

Hi anytime i play Mythic Team the game only gives me the maps Heretic or Citadel. But the discription of Mythic Team says. "play on all six Mythic maps". In need this 2 maps for achievements. Whats wrong with this game?

xFred99x, Dec 25, 2014
  3. The Rya Z
    The Rya Z Guest
    The DLC playlist needs to be returned...

Its because people either play on social slayer or Team slayer - about 5k of the 11k people online. Team Mythic is a ghost town and so are most other playlists. The only way to ensure the maps is to play on Team Mythic or take a chance on another DLC required
    playlist.

The Rya Z, Dec 25, 2014
  4. The Rya Z Win User

The DLC playlist needs to be returned...

Its because people either play on social slayer or Team slayer - about 5k of the 11k people online. Team Mythic is a ghost town and so are most other playlists. The only way to ensure the maps is to play on Team Mythic or take a chance on another DLC required
    playlist.
  5. vf142ghostrider Win User

Are people going to come back?

The game is older and graphically outdated since these new games are updated much more. It is true that the game is like a "ghost town", there's hardly anyone that plays Team Mythic and I need one last achievement for the Mythic Map Pack. There's only a
    few thousand of people left playing it, but soon it will be hundreds.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Hello all halo people...

You can get Team Mythic games too, and might be able to get Big Team games.... those are rare though :S
  7. The Little Moa-5265A Win User

My Halo 3 (PAL) does not show campaign . Im the achivements there are achivements 4 Halo Campaign

By the sounds of it, you bought Halo 3 Mythic off your friend and not the retail copy of Halo 3.

Halo 3 Mythic only features the Multiplayer aspects of Halo 3 including all 24 Halo 3 maps.

Campaign does not come with Halo 3 Mythic, you will have to buy a proper copy of Halo 3 for Campaign.
  8. Anonymousgh rthrthst Win User

XBox 360 E and component video? digital audio?

Mythic xSagex: The cable in the box provides the lowest quality video and sound. I mean come on, this isn't Wii.
Thema:

Come play Team Mythic!

1. Come play Team Mythic! - Similar Threads - play Team Mythic

2. Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online: What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those. e320b9ba-9a7e-4760-b597-99aa9f3933c5
  3. shooters - solo vs team players & play style

in XBoX on Consoles
    shooters - solo vs team players & play style: I'm not the best player out there so I value teamwork above all because I feel comfortable in a supporting role. d4d4ae61-5e7f-4519-a782-a35ba73acab0
  4. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  5. Hacked while playing xbox live COD ghosts team death match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked while playing xbox live COD ghosts team death match: While playing COD Ghosts on XBox live, my teammate was trash talking the other team and a player with the gamertag[Mod Removed] said " You are all being demoted". After the game ended I went from...
  6. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  7. Helpaa does not let me play in Ultimate Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpaa does not let me play in Ultimate Team: Hello xbox users Helpaa does not let me play in Ultimate Team I enter to play in FUT and tells me that my player profile does not have the necessary permissions to access that function I would...
  8. XBox fair play team not enforcing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox fair play team not enforcing.: I’ve been banned from commmunications for 7 days, I admit I was wrong, but the guy I slapped with words, should also be banned. The enforcement team does nothing to people who use mics, I reported...
  9. ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLAYING GOD

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLAYING GOD: I got ban a few days ago and then got ban again yesterday.... I submit a case review and get this a 100 day ban added on to my already 14 and 2 day ban???? Ok I talk trash on video games just like...
  10. Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context: After 10 years of loyal gaming and 3 XBOX 360 consoles and well as my second XBOX One. Always COD. I have never had a disciplinary action. Now in the last 6 months I have had 2. This last one 7...