Come Play Terraria! :D

Discus and support Come Play Terraria! :D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for kind and mature players to play Terraria with. Preferebly people ages 18+, please send me a friend request on Xbox. GT: Looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M4890, May 28, 2014.

1. M4890
    M4890 Guest

I am looking for kind and mature players to play Terraria with. Preferebly people ages 18+, please send me a friend request on Xbox. GT: Looking for players ASAP.

:)

M4890, May 28, 2014
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    oasismark, May 28, 2014
  3. Starbound on X1?

I've seen this game before! It's like Terraria, but potentially better! Ooh, I would love to play this game on the Xbox One! =D

Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Starbound on X1?

I've seen this game before! It's like Terraria, but potentially better! Ooh, I would love to play this game on the Xbox One! =D
  5. Condell7 Win User

Terraria on xbox

Terraria is scheduled to come out March 27th for Xbox 360
  6. BrockKeesch Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

I'd like to be able to put terraria terraria for 360 in an xbox one and be able to play it. Please make this happen.
  7. X1 LOKI 1X Win User

Is Terraria Worth It?

I think it is, but starbound might be coming out for xbox at some point that game is far superior to Terraria. But if you don't want to wait Terraria is well worth the money. I played that game way to much on the pc! lol it's even a lot more fun if you have
    friends. I'll just put it this way if you like minecraft you'll love this game.
  8. FullMooNight 30 Win User

Love to see Terraria on XLBA!!!

It is coming I look at a site about Terraria it saying to going to be added to xbox 360 and ps3
Thema:

1. Come Play Terraria! :D - Similar Threads - Play Terraria

2. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  3. Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have You Played Dead Cells Yet?: I have not played it, but it looks pretty cool. f1364697-a26f-472f-8523-4c5c7cdf2956
  4. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  5. blue ray / dvd doesn't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blue ray / dvd doesn't play: hello, I bought a new xbox one x a few weeks ago and my blue ray app doesn't work really good. sometimes it works but most of the time when I put the cd into the slot and starte the app, only the...
  6. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  7. Xbox one lags and freezes while playing Terraria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one lags and freezes while playing Terraria: I have terraria installed on my hard drive (no external) and have the an issue with lags. I've tried the "hold the power button reset" several times and the game still has freezes and lags...
  8. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  9. Terraria play through and tips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria play through and tips: okay I'm new to this game but I'm a pretty fast lerner but the down fall is I miss things ... like corrupt spreads and I cane mine the ores of hard core..... can I get some pointers...
  10. Terraria not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria not playing: Last night I had a friend over, and as a late gift he bought Terraria for me on Xbox One. He put his CC info on MY XBOX LIVE account. My account has a gold membership, and I watched it download....