Comedy Central App captions

Discus and support Comedy Central App captions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The closed captioning on my Comedy Central App on the XBox has always been hard to read, poorly located, and small, but now it's tiny! I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VileTemp, Feb 7, 2020.

1. VileTemp
    VileTemp Guest

The closed captioning on my Comedy Central App on the XBox has always been

hard to read, poorly located, and small, but now it's tiny! I would estimate the words to be about 1/2 inch or less on my 42 inch TV.

I wrote to Comedy Central support, and was redirected to Xbox. I can't find a direct way to contact Xbox support so I am posting here.

I also already tried the settings within Xbox accessibility, which does not seem to affect the Comedy Central App closed captions at all.

Anyone have any ideas either for a fix or for contacting Cbox support?

:)

VileTemp, Feb 7, 2020
  2. VileTemp Win User

I have tried the Xbox custom caption settings, it does affect the app.

The only options for Xbox support are a 1-800 number, the chat bot, and this. I tried the chat bot, (not helpful) and I am not looking forward to being on hold on the phone for this issue.
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

4. THE EVIL MONK3Y Win User

Comedy Central App issue

Same with me. They need to fix this soon! I need my Daily Show!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

New Comedy Central app

Full episodes for the last season of South Park for free? Or pay $7.99 a month for Hulu plus for every episode of South Park. Ill stick with Hulu
  6. BROWNTROUT-7C3265A0- Win User

Comedy Central App issue

Thema:

1. Comedy Central App captions - Similar Threads - Comedy Central App

2. Comedy Central App Won’t Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comedy Central App Won’t Work: The Comedy Central App hasn’t worked on two different Xbox One’s since late November. When I open the app, the Comedy Central logo appears and then goes into a never-ending loading circle. Xbox...
  3. hulu, comedy central, etc apps freezing over and over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hulu, comedy central, etc apps freezing over and over: hello---when we use movie and tv apps---especially hulu plus, comedy central, and sometimes youtube and amazon prime, we get playback errors and frozen, then unfrozen, then frozen again screens...
  4. All streaming APPs (netflix, HBO GO, comedy central etc) CONSTANT buffering)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All streaming APPs (netflix, HBO GO, comedy central etc) CONSTANT buffering): I am extremely frustrated currently. I will try to explain my situation as in depth as possible, but I may miss some things. Purchased an xbox one nov27th on Dec 12th the WiFi completely died,...
  5. Comedy Central and FX Now Apps not saving log in info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comedy Central and FX Now Apps not saving log in info: I made a post about this months ago, but never got a reply. Each week or two, my Comedy Central and FX Now apps manage to lose my authentication information (the step where you log in with your...
  6. Comedy Central App No Longer Supported by Comcast Xfinity?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comedy Central App No Longer Supported by Comcast Xfinity?: Either I have had no problem in the past logging into my XBox One CC app with my Comcast Xfinity login, or it's a new feature of the CC app to ask for a log in for some full episodes. Anyone know...
  7. YouTube / FXNow / Comedy Central app crash during start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube / FXNow / Comedy Central app crash during start up: All three apps are unable to get past the initial loading phase and will crash back to the dashboard. I am unable to deactivate or unlink my account because I cannot make it to any menu before the...
  8. Comedy Central App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comedy Central App issue: When I go to the app for Comedy Central, and I click on any show, it just spins with the preview image. Every show, every time since yesterday. Every other app works fine....
  9. Youtube and Comedy Central App Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube and Comedy Central App Crash: I just re-installed Youtube and Comedy Central on my Xbox One and whenever I launch either one it shows the logo for a couple of seconds and then crashes. Apps like Netflix, IE, and Twitch work...
  10. New Comedy Central app

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Comedy Central app: Full episodes of South Park? Yes please! LINK 42116a6e-3cd7-4012-8f84-20d615d4d8f6