Coming back to gaming!

Discus and support Coming back to gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I haven't played a video game since may 17th and it was CoD. I love videogames but due to lifes daily issues (sucks being groan now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Young AKO I, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Coming back to gaming!

Hello all,

I haven't played a video game since may 17th and it was CoD. I love videogames but due to lifes daily issues (sucks being groan now lol) ive had to spend money on other things. Now I love gaming with a passion and I can't go to much longer without it and
    I want to get back into things asap...now theres a few games that I use to purchase every year, the maddens, the nba2ks and of course the multiplayer games online such as gears, halos, and the CoDs so im wondering should I start saving up to purchase the Xbox
    one? Gamestop has a great layaway program right now. Or should I go buy a cheap Xbox 360 and get back into the grove of things. Reguardless I miss my gaming, I miss having the social fun of the online play and everything to do with it.

:)

I Young AKO I, Feb 25, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Coming back to gaming

@dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.

RippenHarra, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Drunk Texter
    Drunk Texter Guest
    Coming back to gaming

learn to speak up or speak clearly and it works fine, also it doesnt work all that good if your tv is too loud

Drunk Texter, Feb 25, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Coming back to gaming

@dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.
  5. Drunk Texter Win User

Coming back to gaming

learn to speak up or speak clearly and it works fine, also it doesnt work all that good if your tv is too loud
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Coming back to gaming

None of them are like 360. If you want a 360, get one. The point is that your on an xbox forum. I would never go over to the ps forums and try and convince someone to get an X1 if they were asking about ps4. Like I said, I knew you never liked X1 but I never
    thought you would stoop to that level. I would tell someone to look into both consoles and choose what's best for them but you blatantly tried to convince this guy that the ps4 was a superior choice. Over the last few months you have done nothing but bash
    X1. You have admitted that you don't own one and have also admired that you never have any intention of buying one. If this is true, why even come here? There is only one obvious answer. To troll the forums and belittle people because they like the xbox one.
    You are clearly a playstation fan that thinks it superior to the x1. If this is so why don't you show some maturity and go over to the ps forums and let us enjoy our console. Ever heard of the word respect? Why don't you try to show some huh?
  7. Drunk Texter Win User

Coming back to gaming

if you want last gen the 360 has better online multiplayer and exclusives and the ps3 has a ton of good games for free on ps+ right now if you can handle the controller, too small for me, sold my ps3 and games last week for my wii u which now i like even
    more then my ps4 lol
  8. xenomorph v1 Win User

Coming back to gaming

Hey Rippen, did u get my pm?
Thema:

Coming back to gaming!

1. Coming back to gaming! - Similar Threads - Coming gaming

2. Selecting which game comes to xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Selecting which game comes to xbox one: Hi there, I often see games not released on xbox one even though it gets released everywhere else. For example genshin impact looks like a promising game and comes out on ps4/pc/mobile but not...
  3. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...
  4. What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?: Games like Rarereplay would be nice to have it on PC. Aslo games like perfect dark or banjo kazooie. Regards! 818808b9-4ed6-467f-87c7-097f702d52ca
  5. Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games: When my xbox Starts up these games (fortnite, MKX on disc, and Smite) I can hear the fans on the xbox being to work harder, as if it's over heating. Is this a symptom of a potential problem that...
  6. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  7. Who else is hyped for Stranger Things Season 3 and The Game coming to Xbox One? July 4th, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is hyped for Stranger Things Season 3 and The Game coming to Xbox One? July 4th, 2019: An excellent TV show especially for those who lived through the 80s. Really looking forward to season 3. Not sure what the game will be like if it was similar to the telltale games then that...
  8. What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?: Discussion: What game are you hyped to play on the next generation? I'll start. I have two on my list that I am absolutely enthused about.. GTA6 and Halo Infinite. I've been playing Xbox since...
  9. Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam: I doubt this has been answered yet but when the games come to steam will we have to rebuy them? b8b8d6bd-a436-4345-94c9-993d63f21e67
  10. If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why?: The Last Of Us. I love the story <3. 2d2415b6-dfdc-4df3-b39a-aa274ec302fc