Coming back to gaming!

Discus and support Coming back to gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I haven't played a video game since may 17th and it was CoD. I love videogames but due to lifes daily issues (sucks being groan now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Young AKO I, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Coming back to gaming!

Hello all,

I haven't played a video game since may 17th and it was CoD. I love videogames but due to lifes daily issues (sucks being groan now lol) ive had to spend money on other things. Now I love gaming with a passion and I can't go to much longer without it and
    I want to get back into things asap...now theres a few games that I use to purchase every year, the maddens, the nba2ks and of course the multiplayer games online such as gears, halos, and the CoDs so im wondering should I start saving up to purchase the Xbox
    one? Gamestop has a great layaway program right now. Or should I go buy a cheap Xbox 360 and get back into the grove of things. Reguardless I miss my gaming, I miss having the social fun of the online play and everything to do with it.

:)

I Young AKO I, Feb 25, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Coming back to gaming

@dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.

RippenHarra, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Drunk Texter
    Drunk Texter Guest
    Coming back to gaming

learn to speak up or speak clearly and it works fine, also it doesnt work all that good if your tv is too loud

Drunk Texter, Feb 25, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Coming back to gaming

@dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.
  5. Drunk Texter Win User

Coming back to gaming

learn to speak up or speak clearly and it works fine, also it doesnt work all that good if your tv is too loud
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Coming back to gaming

None of them are like 360. If you want a 360, get one. The point is that your on an xbox forum. I would never go over to the ps forums and try and convince someone to get an X1 if they were asking about ps4. Like I said, I knew you never liked X1 but I never
    thought you would stoop to that level. I would tell someone to look into both consoles and choose what's best for them but you blatantly tried to convince this guy that the ps4 was a superior choice. Over the last few months you have done nothing but bash
    X1. You have admitted that you don't own one and have also admired that you never have any intention of buying one. If this is true, why even come here? There is only one obvious answer. To troll the forums and belittle people because they like the xbox one.
    You are clearly a playstation fan that thinks it superior to the x1. If this is so why don't you show some maturity and go over to the ps forums and let us enjoy our console. Ever heard of the word respect? Why don't you try to show some huh?
  7. Drunk Texter Win User

Coming back to gaming

if you want last gen the 360 has better online multiplayer and exclusives and the ps3 has a ton of good games for free on ps+ right now if you can handle the controller, too small for me, sold my ps3 and games last week for my wii u which now i like even
    more then my ps4 lol
  8. xenomorph v1 Win User

Coming back to gaming

Hey Rippen, did u get my pm?
Thema:

Coming back to gaming!

1. Coming back to gaming! - Similar Threads - Coming gaming

2. Party and Game invititations aren't coming through on any device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party and Game invititations aren't coming through on any device: Just recently my Game and Party invitations have stopped coming through to any of my devices. This includes my Xbox One console, my Windows 10 PC and my Android device. I have tried numerous...
  3. First game that comes to mind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First game that comes to mind: Question, if i say what is your first game that comes to mind, first game and memories. what would it be? ive literaly just remembered i used to LOVE Tony Hawk skating, anyone old enough to love...
  4. Will Skate 3 come to xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Skate 3 come to xbox game pass?: I just really enjoy the game 743aef27-7143-4149-99b1-b7c4c3141a56
  5. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  6. Game nor EA Code not come with bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game nor EA Code not come with bundle: Hiya Microsoft, just bought an Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition + 1 month Ea Access bundle And only the xbox and the controller has came with it. Need help as to where the...
  7. I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the game Halo 4 and Gears of War 3. Always hangs at 79% and comes back early!: I can not download the games. I'm Brazilian and I have this problem there. Could you tell me if this means region lock? Because my Xbox 360, it is located in Brazil, but the xbox live account is...
  8. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  9. Untitled Goose Game Is Coming To GamePass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Untitled Goose Game Is Coming To GamePass...: I'm going to check it out for fun 249efba6-5bc8-4fb0-9b99-105dec7b64dd
  10. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass (December 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass (December 2019): I have never played Halo Reach, I am very much looking forward to that. Also happy that the Division will be on GamePass as its such a good game, deserve to have a good number of players enjoying...