[Coming Soon]Minecraft Factions PvP Server

Discus and support [Coming Soon]Minecraft Factions PvP Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Factions PvP Server Server Status: Under Construction This server is being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevmanowners22, Apr 16, 2014.

1. [Coming Soon]Minecraft Factions PvP Server

Factions PvP Server

Server Status: Under Construction

This server is being worked on right now.

It is most likely going to be open by this upcoming saturday.

So if your interested in joining just post your gamer tag below so you could be first up on the list and there are no requirements so anyone is allowed to join so bring people with you.

Also if you have any questions just post them below also you should look for a post around Friday or Saturday for the server and more information.

:)

kevmanowners22, Apr 16, 2014
  2. LHR Ellusion
    LHR Ellusion Guest
    Seeking PVP guildm AD NA

Just as the title states. I am seeking a PVP guild on the NA server on the AD faction.

LHR Ellusion, Apr 16, 2014
  3. II SAFA II
    II SAFA II Guest
    European Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Aussie

Any Aussies playing on this server under AD faction?

Have a group together and getting bigger, good for PvP.

II SAFA II, Apr 16, 2014
  4. CODukes4 Win User

Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals

Maybe they should release a Minecraft 2. $60.

-Every new game purchase comes with a code for a server (12 months?)

-More blocks

-More mobs

-More texture packs

-More Biomes

Or make it $30ish for minecraft 2 and $79.99 for Minecraft 2 and a 12 month server package?

They could also start pvp.

-1v1

-UHC

-Mini games
  5. Vengeful Wyvern Win User

Play With Friends in Other Alliances

You can play with people from other alliances in Cyrodiil(PvP)/Imperial City(PvP/PvE dlc) and in Group Dungeons. In faction territories and the Orsinium/Thieve's Guild dlcs, you cannot play with opposing factions.
  6. Logan Rankin Win User

Minecraft FACTION SERVER!

This faction is very advanced in a way It's a regular world we FLATENED, SPLIT APART AND BUILT WALLS AROUND.
  7. HumPyCAmeL01 Win User

New faction server. The Three Kings. PvP and survival. A new kind of server.

Gamertag:

I have a mic

I want to have fun, experience factions on xbox and build.

I'm 13 years old.

I have a bunch of experience in minecraft.

I intend to stay on the server for quite a while.

I want to be a king of the island faction.

My faction would be called "The Gladiators"
  8. Reanne99 Win User

Minecraft xbox360 Faction Server DroidCraft [Shop] [PvP] [Factions] [Hardcore] [NoLag] And More!

15 and i love playing minecraft and watch the youtubers play factions plz xx
Thema:

[Coming Soon]Minecraft Factions PvP Server

1. [Coming Soon]Minecraft Factions PvP Server - Similar Threads - Coming Soon Minecraft

2. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...: Nice world war z cant wait to play it 0e95dcb5-51dc-4d62-b3fa-01d770eef058
  3. The menu:Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 coming soon in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The menu:Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 coming soon in xbox one?: The menu xbox 360 is cooming in xbox one.I need the menu for play games from category action and geral.It was certainly a menu very important in xbox 360 and needs to be added a to xbox one for to...
  4. Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls: Says it's coming but dont know what happened aa1b1bce-4525-4893-9651-8262719de6aa
  5. New great feature coming soon (tm)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New great feature coming soon (tm): in case you are not an Xbox insider and you did now know about this you are going to get this new thing called "message requests" where all the messages from randoms that want to call you names...
  6. xbox one x 8K free software update coming soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x 8K free software update coming soon?: will this free update be coming for the spec HDMI 2.1 soon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkC7Fo6ObUU 30114122-74f5-45f9-af95-f9372b27292c
  7. Xbox One X *WHITE CONSOLE* officially coming out soon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X *WHITE CONSOLE* officially coming out soon.: Hi peeps. Found out New Zealand retailers will be releasing a WHITE XBOX ONE X 1TB CONSOLE, yes, WHITE, very soon. Think it's either this month or next month. Imagine.... a WHITE Xbox One X...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  9. Minecraft xbox one survival server 24/7 [Hard] PVP soon to come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one survival server 24/7 [Hard] PVP soon to come: okay so we had a server started it was full and some kid comes on here recruiting players so if you want to play on my server theres a couple rules that you must fallow and i know you dont want to...
  10. Xbox One X with internal SSD coming soon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with internal SSD coming soon.: Happy April Fools XD. Well at least it wasnt another 'its microsofts birthday' what i got a lot of from Xbox players several years ago. But it would be great if they rolled out one since an ssd...