Coming to Steam 4th April

Discus and support Coming to Steam 4th April in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What a joke MS cannot even keep their own exclusives exclusive any longer they had to sell on Steam due to low sales on Win 8! Halo: Spartan Assault... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PWXBOX360, Mar 27, 2014.

1. PWXBOX360
    PWXBOX360 Guest

What a joke MS cannot even keep their own exclusives exclusive any longer they had to sell on Steam due to low sales on Win 8!

Halo: Spartan Assault on Steam

:)

PWXBOX360, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Antsx
    Antsx Guest
    Xbox Family renewal?

I'm expiring on 4th April and there no options to renew, what's going on?

Antsx, Mar 27, 2014
  3. JyeWen
    JyeWen Guest
    Download codes for Quantum Break Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Hi, I pre ordered quantum break Xbox One bundle on Amazon on 4th April and received them from Amazon on 6th April. How can I redeem the code before 5th April?

JyeWen, Mar 27, 2014
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox to microsoft 10

To play Minecraft on all platforms that it is available for you will need to purchase it.

Minecraft will be coming to Gamepass on 4th April, not sure if it includes Windows 10 version.
  5. NickTRG Win User

No Alan Wake or Windows 10 version of QB codes received after pre-order

Ordered April 4th. No codes yet. Referred by support here. Not expecting much.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Great Canadian Deals

There's a handful of games at Walmart that are down to $40 till April 4th. Scored Saint's Row The Third.
  7. headhunterg47 Win User

Gears of war 3 the season pass not download any DLC

i have the same problem, i have seen the videos where it tells them that new content in ready to download but this does not come up for me. Will i be able to download them for free at all because i got the pass on the 4th of april?
  8. s0ad24 Win User

No Alan Wake or Windows 10 version of QB codes received after pre-order

Preordered Quantum Break april 4th and stil havent received my codes for Alan Wake and QB for PC.
Thema:

1. Coming to Steam 4th April - Similar Threads - Coming Steam 4th

2. how come people can have people like me and my friend miamii87 banned but they dont have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how come people can have people like me and my friend miamii87 banned but they dont have...: my name is cody and I have play and bought xbox products for over 12 to 13 years since the first xbox console and spend over thousands of dollars more than most people in the united states and...
  3. Whos excited for up coming games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whos excited for up coming games?: I have played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 of last generation and I didn't liked. The new game called 'The Fallen Order' looks much better. I hope they have optimized the gameplay and...
  4. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  5. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  6. Kingdome Come Deliverence

in XBoX on Windows
    Kingdome Come Deliverence: Hey People, Im playing Kingdome Comes Delivernce in Microsoft Gamepass and i can not load my safegames. The savegames are in the folder for savegames under dataending .WHS. But ingame i can not...
  7. Sound only coming through on one ear muff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound only coming through on one ear muff: The sound coming through my headset only come from one ear muff, and it does it to both of my headsets (one is brand new) and both of my controllers. b2c8c484-5a3d-4780-8b71-27b4eae3c96c
  8. “It ain’t dead” Soliary Warfare is coming back from grave?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “It ain’t dead” Soliary Warfare is coming back from grave?: Solitary Warfare possibly still happening,by several developers over Xbox Games Studio. Both divisions Apartments 343 Industries and The Coalition are wanting working on this game,but they receive...
  9. Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam: I doubt this has been answered yet but when the games come to steam will we have to rebuy them? b8b8d6bd-a436-4345-94c9-993d63f21e67
  10. Steam coming to Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam coming to Xbox ?: [quote user="HEROxTriaScopic"] We'll have to wait and see. I certainly never predicted an Xbox exclusive EA subscription service though. [/quote] There is no such thing, it's available to PS4,...