Comm ban

Discus and support Comm ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShaneWinslow, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ShaneWinslow
    ShaneWinslow Guest

Comm ban

Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did it happen again and has anyone else gotten the same ban
    they just had immediatwly after?

:)

ShaneWinslow, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

xbox

Is it possible that your account was comms banned for anything?
  4. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
  5. Old McCrotchin Win User

Messaging

Yeah ive checked, no comms bans or anything like that
  6. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

I was reported

Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
Thema:

Comm ban

1. Comm ban - Similar Threads - Comm ban

2. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  3. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  4. Randomly comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly comm banned: Hello, 2 accounts of mine have Been randomly banned in the space of 2-4 hours... 0cf13fff-61af-4613-96f6-fa7ed02dbe99
  5. Comms ban not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban not working: recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and homophobic slurs, my friend reported all of the bad...
  6. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  7. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  8. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  9. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  10. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....