Comm ban

Discus and support Comm ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShaneWinslow, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ShaneWinslow
    ShaneWinslow Guest

Comm ban

Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did it happen again and has anyone else gotten the same ban
    they just had immediatwly after?

:)

ShaneWinslow, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

xbox

Is it possible that your account was comms banned for anything?
  4. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
  5. OverlandBob96 Win User

Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned

Comms ban happens after sending innapropriate messages
  6. Old McCrotchin Win User

Messaging

Yeah ive checked, no comms bans or anything like that
Thema:

Comm ban

1. Comm ban - Similar Threads - Comm ban

2. Comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned: I was recently communication banned for mentioning a football players name on fifa 21 can xbox reverse this decision? d98212c8-5966-4980-9ca2-836ab34d64c6
  3. Comm ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm ban: When was playing r6 some guy team killed me soo i said bad words bc he killed me but please i am so sorry i didnt think he would get hurt and report please i planed playing games with my friend...
  4. Getting comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting comm banned: Can we please make a way to appeal a ban? My brother and i were chilling like most people playing video games when someone on our team started talking trash and started messaging my brother...
  5. Comm bans, and hypocrisy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm bans, and hypocrisy: [mod removed] I was playing For Honor (very toxic), and i recived a message typical hate mail about me spamming parry yada yada well he started getting more personal it led to him threatening to...
  6. Bogus comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus comm ban: So I just got a comm ban for a day (what a joke, i dont even use comms and teamplay? Pssh dont need a team) for telling a kid “[mod removed] loser” didnt know that was a bannable offense but...
  7. Comm Ban Appeal/Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm Ban Appeal/Help: Yo so I just got banned for a day because of a back and forth thing me and another 2k21 player had. I understand my ban because i said the word a** and while i think that it isnt very justified i...
  8. Comm banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm banned: Why is it that people can charge loads of money for working other peoples account to gain money and get away with it when others do it for free and constantly getting comm banned for helping...
  9. Comm banned for something I said a long time ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for something I said a long time ago: So I got comm banned by someone wish I knew who. I think its a certain person but if it is there are literally abusing the reporting and only got me banned because I didn't like the same movie he...
  10. Comm Banned unrightfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm Banned unrightfully: i was comm banned for typing numbers and dots. My friend told me to do it. The guy I was sending it to said racial slurs to me. I said something like this: 123.45.678.9 how is that bad???...