Comm banned for stupid reason

Discus and support Comm banned for stupid reason in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I was sending a message to someone and I told them yes I’m a furry and for some reason my Xbox account was communication banned for it your also not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Clooxi, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Clooxi
    Clooxi Guest

So I was sending a message to someone and I told them yes I’m a furry and for some reason my Xbox account was communication banned for it your also not allowed to say the word furry in group posts and I don’t get it it’s not offensive or anything.

:)

Clooxi, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. RAGING CODFISH Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

I just don’t understand how i can play a game which involves shooting people, yet I cant use a bad word in chat.… to someone playing the same mature rated game! Hate how easy is it for people to ruin the game yet you cant get away with saying a swear word.
    Id happily forfeit the ability to report people if i can only be messaged by people who do the same. Would seperate the adults to the kids
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

If the message you send has violated the code of conduct in any way you will be given a suspension/ban.

There is nothing we in the forums can do unfortunatly with any enforcement actions.

If the ban is more than 24 hours you might be eligible for a case review.

If you need more information please have a look at the enforcement page.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/
  5. RAGING CODFISH Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

So in other words, its fine to ruin a game for someone but don’t call them a bad word… kinda stupid. Want to play like a big boy you should act like a big boy.
  6. Skepticality Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

Thing is they may not be an adult, also by you swearing you have given them another way to get to you
Thema:

1. Comm banned for stupid reason - Similar Threads - Comm banned stupid

2. Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?: I had a 3-day comms ban for Hate speech/Harassment; I agree with the suspension, but I still can't send messages after the ban. Is there a different suspension that I can't see? Just want to know...
  3. Unfair comms ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair comms ban.: Someone compared me to a known pedophile because I called her out for lying. so I said "don't compare me to a [mod removed]" and I got comms banned for that. Haven't gotten comms banned in years...
  4. COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS: another comm ban from an offliner and I'm out. it's disrespectful (Mod Removed) to the average customer (me) who is just tryna have fun. (all that was said; (Mod Removed) | | 2021 the year where...
  5. Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned From Xbox Live Comms After Death Threat To My Family: Hello fellow gamers, So - about a week ago a player (MK#9810 - I believe) played a few rounds of raids with me in Breakpoint. He was kicked from the party and game because he didn't speak the...
  6. Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.: I was in a Minecraft game when a comms ban was placed on me, Honestly, that's fine and all that but the problem is when the comms ban expired just a few days after I was still unable to speak in...
  7. Comm Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm Ban: I got comm banned for calling a dude a [mod removed] cuz his LFG said kids only. Clearly an adult from his gamer pic. So I went on my other account and was messaging him not saying anything...
  8. Comm Ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Comm Ban: My xbox account got comm banned for 3 days because I told someone that my friend couldn't talk because he had a comm ban. Xbox can you do anything about this? 4c5898c3-79e0-4156-b0e2-3d02f95e12b2
  9. Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff: Reason for action "Vendor next to the wayward selling legendaries" I am so mad at this. 475526a2-8125-4b95-ab31-e04535250112
  10. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...