Comm Banned

Discus and support Comm Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with a friend. We're both fairly new to the game, so we were testing out operators and their weapons. We had a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RadiantJoey, Jul 4, 2019.

1. RadiantJoey
    RadiantJoey Guest

Comm Banned

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with a friend. We're both fairly new to the game, so we were testing out operators and their weapons. We had a few really high levels in the game, but we didn't care. We were having fun even if we got steam rolled. Once
    the game was over after the enemy team clutched a 3 v 5, I got a message from one of my high level teammates. The message read "Uninstall" Obviously, this was him being toxic. I responded with a kissing emoji and two hearts. Then, I said "It's just casual.
    Calm your [mod removed]." He promptly reported my message and got me banned until tomorrow. I see how I'm in the wrong with my message, but I'm curious as to why when I reported him, he had absolutely no repercussions. If an actual human had reviewed the messages,
    I think they'd see that he was in the wrong as well. I don't know if actual humans DO review these, but if they don't, they should. They would easily be able to see that his message had malicious intent behind it with how the game went earlier, and that he
    tried to vote kick me and my friend.

:)

RadiantJoey, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

xbox

Is it possible that your account was comms banned for anything?
  4. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
  5. Old McCrotchin Win User

Messaging

Yeah ive checked, no comms bans or anything like that
  6. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

I was reported

Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
Thema:

Comm Banned

1. Comm Banned - Similar Threads - Comm Banned

2. Comm banned compassion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm banned compassion: So this guy i was playing with on rainbow six seige kept killing me and shooting me instead of him doing anything he got me comms banned anfet i called him one word and i think thats unfair...
  3. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: I got a 28 hour Comms ban because a guy who started an argument got mad at me for playing bad, but I just want to Microsoft to fix the AI that determines whether i get banned or not, because i was...
  4. Comm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban: Hi there, i just finished a 1day communications ban for language in a messege. Woke up the next day and there was a ban in effect AGAIN and i did not break code of consuduct or anything??? Why did...
  5. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  6. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  7. Randomly comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly comm banned: Hello, 2 accounts of mine have Been randomly banned in the space of 2-4 hours... 0cf13fff-61af-4613-96f6-fa7ed02dbe99
  8. Comms ban not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban not working: recently my friend was in a game of rainbow six siege ranked and after the game a member of the losing team kept messaging him using racial and homophobic slurs, my friend reported all of the bad...
  9. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  10. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...