Comm Banned

Discus and support Comm Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with a friend. We're both fairly new to the game, so we were testing out operators and their weapons. We had a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RadiantJoey, Jul 4, 2019.

1. RadiantJoey
    RadiantJoey Guest

Comm Banned

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with a friend. We're both fairly new to the game, so we were testing out operators and their weapons. We had a few really high levels in the game, but we didn't care. We were having fun even if we got steam rolled. Once
    the game was over after the enemy team clutched a 3 v 5, I got a message from one of my high level teammates. The message read "Uninstall" Obviously, this was him being toxic. I responded with a kissing emoji and two hearts. Then, I said "It's just casual.
    Calm your [mod removed]." He promptly reported my message and got me banned until tomorrow. I see how I'm in the wrong with my message, but I'm curious as to why when I reported him, he had absolutely no repercussions. If an actual human had reviewed the messages,
    I think they'd see that he was in the wrong as well. I don't know if actual humans DO review these, but if they don't, they should. They would easily be able to see that his message had malicious intent behind it with how the game went earlier, and that he
    tried to vote kick me and my friend.

:)

RadiantJoey, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

xbox

Is it possible that your account was comms banned for anything?
  4. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
  5. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

I was reported

Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
  6. Zyleph Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

Is there a possibility you might have been comms banned? As to pertain, being comms banned will disable all of which you have said to be having issues with. Lemme know the answer and I'll keep trying to work out solutions with you!!
Thema:

Comm Banned

1. Comm Banned - Similar Threads - Comm Banned

2. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...
  3. 1st ever comms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st ever comms ban: Hello, until tonight I have been an Xbox Ambassador for several years. Tonight I received my first comms ban ever and for the life of me do not know why I was. It seems I am not only banned for 24...
  4. Comms ban and online multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban and online multiplayer: I have just got a comms ban for arguing with some kid, which is fair.. it then tells me i cant log into xbox live services and gives me an emforcement screen on games like rocket league and...
  5. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?: Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before which might make it so I can't even if there is...
  6. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  7. Comm ban for use of an a acronym

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban for use of an a acronym: I played a guy online the other day and he very obviously had high latency and packet loss due to a connection issue. I asked the guy what was up , he answered with a smart remark, then I replied...
  8. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  9. Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO: Where is link to put me on the enforcement forum? I must discuss this topic of a person who got me and 8 others comms banned while playing ESO. This person seems to be an embassador or a unique...
  10. Comm banned for reporting a cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for reporting a cheater: Today I am comm banned for a day after messaging a cheater today on the Xbox live. Playing battlefield V we were in a game where the objective was to plant explosives on objectives. The player...