Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

Discus and support Commander Lilith DLC unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Precursor Meta, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight for sanctuary
    DLC]

I go to my installed games list and I see that the DLC is installed. So I think well maybe a quick unistall/reinstall will fix it. I uninstall the game BUT it doesn’t show up under my reinstall list! I go to
    the game hub to see if I can reinstall from there BUT the only option it’s giving me is to buy the DLC for 14.99!!

Anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Precursor Meta, Aug 8, 2019
  2. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

Xbox1 store update did not fix the issue.

Son still playing his CL DLC.

No one in xbox customer service land can find when i downloaded it or deleted!
  3. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

Not true.

My son downloaded it june 9th. And is still playing it on his xbox1.

I downloaded it june 13th. Mine stopped working.
  4. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

I am having the exact same issue.

My son who downloaded the exact same way on the same day is not having any issues.

His free "CL&tFfS" is recognized and still working fine.

I will try the things suggested in thes replies but i have verified most things on my xbox1 and have been searching online for hours for something to help.

The automated microsoft/xbox1 bot is WORTHLESS.

Any replies tackling the issue are appreciated.
  5. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

This didn't work. I trouble shot with Microsoft/xbox1 CS for 90 minutes when all of a sudden... She hung up on me. I then saw this msg (attachment).

Still waiting on their msg saying it is fixed.

I will attach as many of the relevant screenshots as they will let me.

I have never played on any other xbox1. In game it says free. In store it says $14.99.

I have achievements from the DLC. But MS/xbox1 keeps saying they dont don the DLC in my available content. It worked fine for 6 weeks. Why cant they see that??

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Thema:

1. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable - Similar Threads - Commander Lilith DLC

2. Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...: [Title Translation-Question related With voice commands on xbox (it's a serious topic so thank you for not writing anything.)] Bonsoir, pour commencer je voulais essayer la commande " Xbox...
  3. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  4. Gears 5 Dave commanders door

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Dave commanders door: Act 1 Chapter 1. I like the game but can't seem to play it because of this issue. Can't use Dave to open the commanders door. i've seen a few other posts about this issue without any answers. I've...
  5. How to not IR blast volume commands to my TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to not IR blast volume commands to my TV: Hi community, I'm using the Xbox Media Remote Controller with my Xbox and my Sonos Beam (connected from the TV through optical, not HDMI ARC). The Xbox is setup to control the TV to power it up...
  6. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Regarding Google Home Commands: So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today,...
  7. changes made to xbox commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    changes made to xbox commands: I don't like how if the xbox hears you say something and thinks you're talking to it and it will sign you out or turn off without confirmation. I was just in the middle of a mission on GTA Online...
  8. Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing: Objective - Destroy an Avatar with The Commando Will not register or advance to show it is done (xbox 1x backward compatible game) a9325b53-aa09-429c-ad02-decb1e73f508
  9. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  10. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...