Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

Discus and support Commander Lilith DLC unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Precursor Meta, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight for sanctuary
    DLC]

I go to my installed games list and I see that the DLC is installed. So I think well maybe a quick unistall/reinstall will fix it. I uninstall the game BUT it doesn’t show up under my reinstall list! I go to
    the game hub to see if I can reinstall from there BUT the only option it’s giving me is to buy the DLC for 14.99!!

Anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Precursor Meta, Aug 8, 2019
  2. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

Xbox1 store update did not fix the issue.

Son still playing his CL DLC.

No one in xbox customer service land can find when i downloaded it or deleted!
  3. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

Not true.

My son downloaded it june 9th. And is still playing it on his xbox1.

I downloaded it june 13th. Mine stopped working.
  4. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

I am having the exact same issue.

My son who downloaded the exact same way on the same day is not having any issues.

His free "CL&tFfS" is recognized and still working fine.

I will try the things suggested in thes replies but i have verified most things on my xbox1 and have been searching online for hours for something to help.

The automated microsoft/xbox1 bot is WORTHLESS.

Any replies tackling the issue are appreciated.
  5. RANDALL HUFFMAN Win User

This didn't work. I trouble shot with Microsoft/xbox1 CS for 90 minutes when all of a sudden... She hung up on me. I then saw this msg (attachment).

Still waiting on their msg saying it is fixed.

I will attach as many of the relevant screenshots as they will let me.

I have never played on any other xbox1. In game it says free. In store it says $14.99.

I have achievements from the DLC. But MS/xbox1 keeps saying they dont don the DLC in my available content. It worked fine for 6 weeks. Why cant they see that??

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Thema:

1. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable - Similar Threads - Commander Lilith DLC

2. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  3. comandos [Translation - Commands]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comandos [Translation - Commands]: como saber se o comando é XBOX ONE ou PS 4 ... estou a dias tentando encontrar um comando para fazer missões no GTA 5 mas encontro PS 4 . os que tem para o console XBOX ONE só fazem mata-mata e...
  4. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

in XboX Insiders
    How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?: Hello guys Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ? Thank you in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  5. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Command block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command block: On bedrock im trying to make it where whenever you kill a certain mob, redstone activates. Is it possible to do that somehow with command blocks? 5e3d3829-7c12-47c4-9767-c22ac3e5a3c4
  7. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...
  8. Minecraft Command Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Command Blocks: On the bedrock edition is there a possible way to replace a current sound for a mob when you hit them using command blocks? (For example) I hit a zombie and it makes the sound of a placed anvil?...
  9. Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox One MP Capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox One MP Capability?: A little while ago, a friend of mine asked myself and a few others to buy Supreme Commander 2 on Xbox - we all use Xbox Ones, so we've been playing via backwards capability. However, the other day...
  10. F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE: Hi My Voice command doesn't work with my headset!! not in career mode or multiplayer. Is there any options to activate? The mic work perfect in xbox mode with Contana!...