Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account

Discus and support Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XSD..., Jul 11, 2019.

1. XSD...
    XSD... Guest

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterai savoir comment supprimer son compte microsoft xbox et xbox live tout en gardant l'adresse email et ses services (onedrive,onenote...) svp?

Sur la pages d’assistance on explique comment tout supprimé ce que je ne souhaite pas. Je suis conscient que je perdrai mes achats et contenus.

je vous remercie

cdt

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

I would like to know how to delete his microsoft account xbox and xbox live while keeping the email address and its services (onedrive,onenote...) please?

On the helppage we explain how everything deleted what I do not want. I am aware that I will lose my purchases and content.

Thank you

Cdt

:)

XSD..., Jul 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Hello,

I would like to know how to delete his account microsoft xbox and xbox live while keeping the email address and its services (onedrive, onenote ...) please?

On the support pages we explain how everything deleted what I do not want.
    I am aware that I will lose my purchases and content.

Thank you

Response:

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it's not possible to remove the Xbox Live Account from a Microsoft Account, mainly because it's part of the account and is used on the Windows platform itself
  3. xMimi Girl13x Win User

supprimer mon compte

4. FreeAndSay Win User

changement de gamertag [Translation - Change of Gamertag]

Salut,

Malheureusement, il n’ya aucun moyen d’utiliser le même Gamertag et la Xbox ne peut pas supprimer ce compte tant que ce compte existe toujours.

Translation: Hi there,

Unfortunately, there's no way to use the same Gamertag and Xbox cannot delete this account when the account still exists.
  5. KevinDupas Win User

Can't sign in to account on xbox one.

faut supprimer son compte ou koi ??
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

Suspension de mon gamerpic[Suspension de mon gamerpic]

Bonjour,

Votre compte a-t-il déj fait l'objet d'une suspension ou d'une interdiction pour gamerpic? Si c'est le cas, vous devez vous rendre sur l'adresse Xbox Enforcement et consulter votre compte. Si votre compte est toujours un compte enfant. Vous devrez contacter le support pour savoir comment le supprimer ou trouver le compte adulte associé.Call Back
    [Translation - Hello, Has your account ever been suspended or banned for gamerpic? If so, you must go to the Xbox Enforcement address and check your account. If your account is still a child account. You will need to contact support to find out how
    to remove it or find the associated adult account.]
Thema:

1. Comment supprimer son compte xbox [Translate] How to delete your xbox account - Similar Threads - Comment supprimer son

2. I have posts of ambassador making racist comment

in XboX Insiders
    I have posts of ambassador making racist comment: In the club All Memes Matter Reborn are making posts on child sex terrorist support school shootings 4 months of reports to enforcement they have done nothing Al though I opened a website...
  3. Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't...: Je n arrive pas a me connecter a un compte micrososft [Translation-I can't connect to a microsoft account] cdd22ab3-5351-48c2-af29-2e88c74393e2
  4. Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment partager des images dans le flux xbox[How to share images in the xbox stream]: Bonjour, je souhaiterais organiser des tournois pes entre amis, cependant, pas de possibilité via xbox, j ai trouvé un logiciel, même un site internet, cependant pour informer les participants...
  5. comment jouer au jeu téléchargé sur store depuis tout les utilisateurs du pc

in XBoX on Windows
    comment jouer au jeu téléchargé sur store depuis tout les utilisateurs du pc: Bonjour Nous sommes 2 utilisateurs sur mon pc. J'ai acheté un jeu sur le store que j'ai installé sur le pc sous mon compte utilisateur de notre pc et store bien sûr. Je n'arrive pas trouver...
  6. Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App: For the longest time I have been unable to view comments in community posts (Be it commentary, videos, or screenshots). If there is a small quantity of posts I can sometimes see them. But for the...
  7. ^o^ Damb danial that's epic (read comment :3)

in XboX Insiders
    ^o^ Damb danial that's epic (read comment :3): [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments]
  8. Lost all likes and comments to two of my featured clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all likes and comments to two of my featured clips: I'm working on building a brand...I had two clips coming up on 1000 views with 10% activity engagement towards them. Now that they are no longer featured by the official game club there's ZERO...
  9. Deleting Comments

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleting Comments: I would appreciate the ability to delete comments. It seems like things just get locked. Is there some advantage to locking threads as opposed to deleting redundant ones?...
  10. Likes, Shares, Comments History?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Likes, Shares, Comments History?: Is there an option to see my Xbox Live likes, shares, and comments history? If not I think it would be a useful feature to have on XBL. The current activity feed only shows you so much but I think...